Flash problems ?

It's in split second, I don't think you'e able to see the pre-flash.

Can set flash to 2nd/rear sync and set shutter to 1s or longer. Should see flash goes off twice if preflash works.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi guys the 1st picture taken is in auto mode and the first image taken with the flash On
the second image is when subsequent pictures was taken by the flash so from this 2
what might be the reason for it being dark in the 2nd pic.

means what? first pic is the first photo since the flash was switched on? second one is the second picture after the first one???

Hi guys the 1st picture taken is in auto mode and the first image taken with the flash On
the second image is when subsequent pictures was taken by the flash so from this 2

My best guess, you did not wait for your flash to charge back before firing...typically, flash (e.g. Canon EX480 or Nissin 622), will take at least 2s to charge before the next flash fires.

Flash not fully recharged due to weak battery. 1st was taken 23:50:16 and 2nd a few second later at 23:50:25.

PS - Try testing again and ensure flash ready indicator light up before taking 2nd shot.

Last edited:
aiya like that is recycle time not enough la.

try use rechargeable batteries instead of normal alkaline ones.

means what? first pic is the first photo since the flash was switched on? second one is the second picture after the first one???

yup from the 2nd pic onwards all the pictures are like this

hi bro i very sure the flash recharged already coz can hear from the sound.

Flash not fully recharged due to weak battery. 1st was taken 23:50:16 and 2nd a few second later at 23:50:25.

PS - Try testing again and ensure flash ready indicator light up before taking 2nd shot.

Hi bro the battery is a new set. i use the silver energizer batteries which are the stronger ones

My best guess, you did not wait for your flash to charge back before firing...typically, flash (e.g. Canon EX480 or Nissin 622), will take at least 2s to charge before the next flash fires.

If the flash unit is not ready it won't fire at all. Looking at #2, there is still some light came out from the flash.