First Official RFSG overseas shoot-out

Thanks...checked...and I will be there!!

$1-120 film and $2-135 film! China brands of course and China kodak/fuji also quite cheap. Forget about velvia, acros, portra etc...about same price as singapore, although they have provia 400X...singapore hard to find...accessories galore but vintage/used cameras expensive...:D

So tempting but don't think i can afford haha.
I will go Johor and drive proton gen2 instead :sweat:

Have changed the location and going to Munich and Prague instead. Plane and train tickets bought. Interested parties please contact me. I think will have **** loads to shoot :think:

DoveVadar,

I like your sense of adventure.

Do you contemplate on visiting North Korea anytime soon ? One of my on/off desire is to visit the more interesting countries before boat loads of tourists visit.

* North Korea
* Burma
* Laos
* Cuba
* Iran

For Singaporeans, I think we are allowed to travel to N.Korea with lesser restrictions.

Similar like-minded bros could pool our resources and organize a "Dear Brother" trip there in 2nd Half of this year ?

raytoei

Vince, 3 words that will make you go crazy in beijing...Beijing Camera City....WOW.....one stop shopping poison...google map "beijing camera equipment city" I just published the location
Cannot agree more, use cash, some shop don't trust plastic card.

As for SP, although I would very much like to visit all my Russian genie, especially my son but I've already planned to visit silk road after my shoot in Shanghai in late May, so I'll pass too.

Last edited:
DoveVadar,

I like your sense of adventure.

Do you contemplate on visiting North Korea anytime soon ? One of my on/off desire is to visit the more interesting countries before boat loads of tourists visit.

* North Korea
* Burma
* Laos
* Cuba
* Iran

For Singaporeans, I think we are allowed to travel to N.Korea with lesser restrictions.

Similar like-minded bros could pool our resources and organize a "Dear Brother" trip there in 2nd Half of this year ?

raytoei

As a Malaysian the one and only country I want to visit most is Isreal, cause that's the only country in my passport that says "This passport is valid for all countries except: ISREAL"!!!

As a Malaysian the one and only country I want to visit most is Isreal, cause that's the only country in my passport that says "This passport is valid for all countries except: ISREAL"!!!

Same same bro... Used to be China and Isreal.

Going for a trip to shoot will be great.. Always dream to have time n money so that can go for holiday.
Like the tips of knowing some of rf user here share the best place to go.
I'm aiming for a trip from foundryphotographyworkshop.
Meeting rest of photographer around the world.

Time for my break first half of the year again. This trip I'm planning to visit St.Petersburg and Moscow city, Russia for a long-waited concert as well as to have some serious RF shoot-out like when I was in Istanbul. About 10 days for both cities and I reckon it will be alot of fun as it is their yearly "White Night" when the sun does not set at all. Imagine the potential of shooting 24hours!

Can have your own hotel room or those wanting to share to cut cost can of course sleep together! Anyway, we are not married so you are free to do your own explorations and shopping lah! No need to stick together everyday. Maybe just for dinner and occasional shootout together even check out the Leica Boutique in Moscow and see if any luck for M9. Thats a MUST!

The trip will cost about 3.5k (roughly) including Hotel and taxes. BUT of course excluding the train charge between the 2 cities and you need to eat and shop right? And if you wish, we can rent a Lamborghini and drive around the city in style ;p

I just decided last night so abit rush. It will happen mid-end of MAY.

Can I have a show of hands who will be keen? More details will be release later.

so far, hookonclassic and me is quite on about it.

It will be great fun of the trip. My two cents is: spend USD 40 in your budget to buy a soviet union made lens to complete the trip.

Ahoj! Greetings from Prague!~

Finally got connected so heres a sneak preview from hookonclassic's new M9 in the land of beauties - Prague!

4635040032_4c8d835a4b_o.jpg

Ps. shot by skye

Ahoj! Greetings from Prague!~

Finally got connected so heres a sneak preview from hookonclassic's new M9 in the land of beauties - Prague!

Ps. shot by skye

Hello bros....hope things are well with you guys over at Prague!
Wah...I heard Thomas took the last M9 in the whole of Munich!

stay safe and shoot more....

Congrats on your M9 Thomas!
Enjoy yourselves!

Congats Thomas!!! :thumbsup:

Like what Vincent said.. Stay safe and shoot more..... FILM PLEASE... HA HA.:p

damn envious!
I share the same fate as Zoomp(Dave) :(

damn envious!
I share the same fate as Zoomp(Dave) :(

Bro, no fret. U got the best models for you to exercise that "new" Yashicamat of yours. Your two babies... :)

Bro, no fret. U got the best models for you to exercise that "new" Yashicamat of yours. Your two babies... :)

woah bro, dont scare me leh... i got only 1 daughter thats on the way! Since when did i got 2 more?.. hahah

woah bro, dont scare me leh... i got only 1 daughter thats on the way! Since when did i got 2 more?.. hahah

your wife not baby meh?? Sighs.