FENGWEI---> HAVE YOU GOT PRE PRODUCTION COPY OF THE K-3 ?? ^_^

HAha! After APPLE did this gimmick, I think now it is in every marketing manager's SOP !
Maybe I could try in the next new product launch from my company I worked at!

Someone "accidentally" put the specs up, stir some excitment before launch tomorrow then take it down.... remember Apple Iphone..... their engineer keep on losing their prototype phone in a pub....... sigh...

Will not kenna poison, but maybe 2 years later, same like K5 kekeke ;p

I thought the same too. Is it really necessary to change from a already good featured K5 IIs to a slightly improved model? In the hands of a seasoned photographer nobody can distinguish the photo taken using both cameras. In any case it is always everyone having nice feeling of owning the latest.

Looking forward for some samples on the video quality. Too bad still no 1080/60p. This will really be a deal breaker for me if the video quality is still lacking behind. Not sure if it got a limit in place. i.e 10mins? 15mins? Due to overheating issues which is inherent in most DSLRs.

No no, I don't mean that. I'm happy with 720p. But the one that takes the cake is the RAW option. I'm not too sure if it is an unfortunate layout mistake but if it really can do raw video ...... DAYUUUM......