Experiences with the new K-3 Camera (Lots of Photos)

Anyone knows where to get pdf manual for the K3 DSLR ?
I think my manual disappeared into thin air.

I bought the camera from a local shop, I did remember there was a manual in the box at the shop but when I reached home,
there was no manual. The only time that it may have got'lost' is when my son took out the camera from box to hold it at dinner,
we went back to the Old Town Cafe but there was no manual 'dropped' on the floor, etc. I called the shop if they have accidentally left the manual on the counter, etc, there was none.

:dunno:

Anyone knows where to get pdf manual for the K3 DSLR ?
I think my manual disappeared into thin air.

I bought the camera from a local shop, I did remember there was a manual in the box at the shop but when I reached home,
there was no manual. The only time that it may have got'lost' is when my son took out the camera from box to hold it at dinner,
we went back to the Old Town Cafe but there was no manual 'dropped' on the floor, etc. I called the shop if they have accidentally left the manual on the counter, etc, there was none.

:dunno:

Did you took out the manual out at all?

If not, it is all the way below inside the box...

You need to take out the internal partition to get it out.

Hope it helps.

Just found the website inside PF forum discussion,

thanks, nothing at the bottom of the box.

Download manuals : http://www.ricoh-imaging.eu/en/operating-manuals-download.html

Did you took out the manual out at all?

If not, it is all the way below inside the box...

You need to take out the internal partition to get it out.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for the meaningful review FW, I concur that the K-3 is the best Pentax camera that Ricoh can offer at the moment, but I cannot afford it at the moment and my K-30 is serving me enough at the moment.

Please allow me to hijack this thread. I just did a shoot with my K3 in my home studio. OMG thumb up. sharp until it bleeds please note the phto i attached is already compressed for web sharing so it dont do justification of my statement

Martini-1526.jpg

Please allow me to hijack this thread. I just did a shoot with my K3 in my home studio. OMG thumb up. sharp until it bleeds please note the phto i attached is already compressed for web sharing so it dont do justification of my statement

Martini-1526.jpg

Great photo with the K3