Feelin' like F*(#!UE(* now


Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#1
What are some of the words from ppl who'd like to ask free photos from u? ;)

"We need some of those photos for XXX events. Do u have a consolidation of the photos?"

Ok, that's it. I'm really cursing in my heart.
Any recommended screen resolutions for viewing only?
I'm wondering if 640x480 on 72dpi is good enuff or shld I make 320x240 so that its impossible to print? :think:
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#3
Hmm.... Not too bad a suggestion. :think: I'm not looking forward to giving free photos.

640x480, 72dpi shld be good enuff for view eh?
 

Deadpoet

Senior Member
Oct 18, 2004
4,619
0
0
#6
jsbn said:
Hmm.... Not too bad a suggestion. :think: I'm not looking forward to giving free photos.

640x480, 72dpi shld be good enuff for view eh?
I think 320x240 is more than sufficient at 72 dpi, make sure when saving in jpeg, save them as lossy :)
 

Paul_Yeo

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2004
2,155
0
0
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
#7
someone told me this (something like this) "it is digital camera, no need film...no cost what, cannot help me shoot free meh, I pay u for the CD" :cry:
 

madmacs

Senior Member
Dec 13, 2002
5,456
0
36
madmacs.multiply.com
#10
640x480? still quite viewable. i think 320x240 with a large not so transparent copyright logo smack in the middle will do nicely :bsmilie: then tell them thats all you have cos you needed to clear space on your hdd :p
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#11
Paul_Yeo said:
someone told me this (something like this) "it is digital camera, no need film...no cost what, cannot help me shoot free meh, I pay u for the CD" :cry:
This has got to be the lamest excuse ever.

The funny thing is that no one ever tried to use this excuse on me. :think:
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,857
14
38
really MORE diaper changes
#12
jsbn said:
This has got to be the lamest excuse ever.

The funny thing is that no one ever tried to use this excuse on me. :think:
tell them
...

unless the other fella happens to be ur boss... :bsmilie:
 

The_Cheat

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2004
2,278
0
0
Singapore
#13
Put a big watermark signature right across the center of the picture. In that case, even if they were to use it, you will still be credited.

Make sure that the signature is impossible to be edited away!
 

Paul_Yeo

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2004
2,155
0
0
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
#14
jsbn said:
This has got to be the lamest excuse ever.

The funny thing is that no one ever tried to use this excuse on me. :think:
actually, I know what the guy who told me this meant. He meant that I already owned the camera mah, so shooting doesn't incur any cost. I believe equipment got maintenance and life span and thus trying to explain to him but seemed that he think I am smoking him.
 

madmacs

Senior Member
Dec 13, 2002
5,456
0
36
madmacs.multiply.com
#15
Paul_Yeo said:
actually, I know what the guy who told me this meant. He meant that I already owned the camera mah, so shooting doesn't incur any cost. I believe equipment got maintenance and life span and thus trying to explain to him but seemed that he think I am smoking him.
i think you dun have to explain to him at all. tell him if pay then you shoot...if not thank you very much goodbye :p
 

Aug 27, 2004
336
0
16
#16
Paul_Yeo said:
someone told me this (something like this) "it is digital camera, no need film...no cost what, cannot help me shoot free meh, I pay u for the CD" :cry:
Tell them you will charge them the following lah:

1) 'Development' of pics (12hr, $240)
2) Time take to procure CD (1hr. $20)
3) Time to burn CD (0.5hr, $10)
4) Cost of CD ($5)
5) Depreciation of Camera ($20)
6) Depreciation of memory cards ($5)
7) Depreciation of Lens ($100)

So, that makes a total of S$400 :bsmilie:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#18
Paul_Yeo said:
someone told me this (something like this) "it is digital camera, no need film...no cost what, cannot help me shoot free meh, I pay u for the CD" :cry:
den u should give another lamer reply mah.. like... liddat... your wife marry already put at home u also no time to entertain, den put her in geylang lor, dun waste it... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

btw, u dio pah, not my problem... :devil:
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#19
madmacs said:
640x480? still quite viewable. i think 320x240 with a large not so transparent copyright logo smack in the middle will do nicely :bsmilie: then tell them thats all you have cos you needed to clear space on your hdd :p
Nice! I'll do just dat! :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom