Feelin' like F*(#!UE(* now

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
What are some of the words from ppl who'd like to ask free photos from u? ;)

"We need some of those photos for XXX events. Do u have a consolidation of the photos?"

Ok, that's it. I'm really cursing in my heart.
Any recommended screen resolutions for viewing only?
I'm wondering if 640x480 on 72dpi is good enuff or shld I make 320x240 so that its impossible to print? :think:

Hmm.... Not too bad a suggestion. :think: I'm not looking forward to giving free photos.

640x480, 72dpi shld be good enuff for view eh?

jsbn said:
Hmm.... Not too bad a suggestion. :think: I'm not looking forward to giving free photos.

640x480, 72dpi shld be good enuff for view eh?
I think 320x240 is more than sufficient at 72 dpi, make sure when saving in jpeg, save them as lossy :)

someone told me this (something like this) "it is digital camera, no need film...no cost what, cannot help me shoot free meh, I pay u for the CD" :cry:

muahahaha.... Anymore suggestions? Quick, quick.

640x480? still quite viewable. i think 320x240 with a large not so transparent copyright logo smack in the middle will do nicely :bsmilie: then tell them thats all you have cos you needed to clear space on your hdd :p

Paul_Yeo said:
someone told me this (something like this) "it is digital camera, no need film...no cost what, cannot help me shoot free meh, I pay u for the CD" :cry:
This has got to be the lamest excuse ever.

The funny thing is that no one ever tried to use this excuse on me. :think:

jsbn said:

tell them
Mauridia_01.gif

unless the other fella happens to be ur boss... :bsmilie:

Put a big watermark signature right across the center of the picture. In that case, even if they were to use it, you will still be credited.

Make sure that the signature is impossible to be edited away!

jsbn said:

actually, I know what the guy who told me this meant. He meant that I already owned the camera mah, so shooting doesn't incur any cost. I believe equipment got maintenance and life span and thus trying to explain to him but seemed that he think I am smoking him.

Paul_Yeo said:
actually, I know what the guy who told me this meant. He meant that I already owned the camera mah, so shooting doesn't incur any cost. I believe equipment got maintenance and life span and thus trying to explain to him but seemed that he think I am smoking him.

i think you dun have to explain to him at all. tell him if pay then you shoot...if not thank you very much goodbye :p

Paul_Yeo said:

Tell them you will charge them the following lah:

1) 'Development' of pics (12hr, $240)
2) Time take to procure CD (1hr. $20)
3) Time to burn CD (0.5hr, $10)
4) Cost of CD ($5)
5) Depreciation of Camera ($20)
6) Depreciation of memory cards ($5)
7) Depreciation of Lens ($100)

So, that makes a total of S$400 :bsmilie:

Paul_Yeo said:

den u should give another lamer reply mah.. like... liddat... your wife marry already put at home u also no time to entertain, den put her in geylang lor, dun waste it... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

btw, u dio pah, not my problem... :devil:

madmacs said:
640x480? still quite viewable. i think 320x240 with a large not so transparent copyright logo smack in the middle will do nicely :bsmilie: then tell them thats all you have cos you needed to clear space on your hdd :p
Nice! I'll do just dat! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.