Feel the different world of Stephanie ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan, your sharing of experience is certainly valuable to me as I hv limited experience in model shoot, think this is the 4 or 5th time I joined.. still hv a lot to learn.

The lens obtain its legendary status for good reason I think.. ;)

Regarding post processing, I am still very inconsistent actually, but I am on leave for the past few days so have time to slowly touch up the pics one by one.
Another secret: maybe it's becos I am playing piano music by Yukie Nishimura over & over when I am processing these pics, so the feel of the pictures also become quite rosy, tender & romantic.. :bsmilie:

modelinn said:
Thanks Woon Kong, dun dare to teach lah, just sharing what I think is correct.. hehe..

This time really hard to find a favourite, all so damn good! Like your lens man, will be aiming for this one after getting a camera upgrade.. Btw very good post processing, must learn from u.. Hope to see u again soon:)

eow said:
U really the undisputed king of bokeh....:thumbsup:

Don't give title lah bro, anyone with tt lens can become bokeh king.

I do admit tt I am quite bokeh-siao lately though.. :bsmilie:

But trying hard to handle with care & try not to overcook it.

zcf said:
Best of her series I that seen so far. Nice use of the shallow DOV.
Especially like this one, the backdrop like background. May I ask what lighting was used?
Very impressive bokeh!....no horse run....

Like the one ZCF pointed out !

also this one is great !

66785071.He4cfUGe.Steph13.jpg

Kongo said:
Ivan, your sharing of experience is certainly valuable to me as I hv limited experience in model shoot, think this is the 4 or 5th time I joined.. still hv a lot to learn.

The lens obtain its legendary status for good reason I think.. ;)

Regarding post processing, I am still very inconsistent actually, but I am on leave for the past few days so have time to slowly touch up the pics one by one.
Another secret: maybe it's becos I am playing piano music by Yukie Nishimura over & over when I am processing these pics, so the feel of the pictures also become quite rosy, tender & romantic.. :bsmilie:

Oh Yukie, one of my inspirations that made me took up piano.. she is PRETTY!! Got her autographed pics and group photos too..:p sorry OT liao..

Wow... the pics are so so so beautiful man. :eek:

These 3 pics she really looks like my idol Lin Zhi Ling :heart:

Kongo said:

what's bokeh if i may ask?

Thanks bro!!! :D

John Tan said:
Very impressive bokeh!....no horse run....

Glad that you like those, thanks for the compliments! :)

Loupisk said:
Like the one ZCF pointed out !

also this one is great !

I like those too.. hehee, thanks for your compliments!:)

Chew Siow Ming said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: excellant
Chew Siow Ming said:
simply love this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: excellant

I think she does looks like the taiwan beauty in certain angles.. thanks!
:)

KBeng said:
Wow... the pics are so so so beautiful man. :eek:

These 3 pics she really looks like my idol Lin Zhi Ling :heart:

Then why must I still need to pay $2k+ for that lens leh.. :cry:

Please ask them to compensate me hor.. maybe with a 200f1.8 mkII IS :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

harrynkl said:
awesome....u are the king of bokeh and spokeman for 85mm 1.2:bsmilie:
canon can use you as their spokeman

Does she (the model) appeared in some local adds before on TV? She really looks familliar.:think:

Kongo said:
Then why must I still need to pay $2k+ for that lens leh.. :cry:

Please ask them to compensate me hor.. maybe with a 200f1.8 mkII IS :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
no worry the 50mm 1.2L is coming to your home soon, heard from them:thumbsup: they want you to test it and review to them

Wonderful Asian model and I kick myself for missing this shoot.

I especially love this photo:

66801425.8x5XEwHj.Steph32.jpg

Great DOF control and superb framing. Looks like a Shiseido ad to me.

Is it OK to reveal the cost you've paid for this entire photo shoot? By the way, may i also know how many of you shooting this model & how long the shooting duration was on that day? thks:)

modelinn said:
Oh Yukie, one of my inspirations that made me took up piano.. she is PRETTY!! Got her autographed pics and group photos too..:p sorry OT liao..

OT welcome. :bsmilie:

Could I be in the same queue with you?

I was queueing for her autograph too many many years ago when she came here to promote her super best album..

Oh & she's pretty indeed.. :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.