Feel the different world of Stephanie ~


Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Thanks to ivan for organising the event, it's certainly an eye-opening experience for me.

Grateful for your guidance and tips during the shots too, learned a few tricks for you.. :)

Here are some of my humble efforts, hope they are not a letdown to the beautiful model and your kind assistance..








 

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Try some variation in processing at diff location, hope it works..





 

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Thanks bro. :)

The gathering place is at Park Mall, we shot somewhere around the hill & istana park..

phoakm said:
Nice pics Bro! :) ....Location Fort Canning? :think: ....Like #3. Cheers!
 

zcf

Senior Member
Apr 10, 2005
6,737
0
36
270 degree of Singapore
Best of her series I that seen so far. Nice use of the shallow DOV.
Especially like this one, the backdrop like background. May I ask what lighting was used?
 

jeanie

Senior Member
May 19, 2005
4,466
0
0
wat lens was used for the shoot?superb background blur.
 

Eric Lee

New Member
Sep 11, 2004
1,436
0
0
jeanie said:
wat lens was used for the shoot?superb background blur.
Haha..... a suberb f1.2 lens....... Great pics bro! Power! :thumbsup:
 

jeanie

Senior Member
May 19, 2005
4,466
0
0
absolutely fantabulous.
looks like PS-done up blur.

and how many monies does a f1.2 cost?:bsmilie:
 

modelinn

Senior Member
Apr 3, 2006
9,379
11
38
Thanks Woon Kong, dun dare to teach lah, just sharing what I think is correct.. hehe..

This time really hard to find a favourite, all so damn good! Like your lens man, will be aiming for this one after getting a camera upgrade.. Btw very good post processing, must learn from u.. Hope to see u again soon:)
 

panzerpunk

New Member
Jun 10, 2006
1,008
0
0
Singapore
www.teodikai.net
Waaa... Ok, time to buy a 85L, its very very very shiok, esp


(if you get tired of it or wanna get a 50L instead, sell me the 85L hor! :bsmilie: )
 

jeanie

Senior Member
May 19, 2005
4,466
0
0
85L is about the right 'distance' for portraiture.any closer is like too close for comfort.:bsmilie:
 

modelinn

Senior Member
Apr 3, 2006
9,379
11
38
jeanie said:
85L is about the right 'distance' for portraiture.any closer is like too close for comfort.:bsmilie:
its actually about 130mm in 35mm terms, after the 1.6 factor. unless u r using full frame DSLR.
 

jeanie

Senior Member
May 19, 2005
4,466
0
0
modelinn said:
its actually about 130mm in 35mm terms, after the 1.6 factor. unless u r using full frame DSLR.

ya,didnt realised he shot in digital.

me still in film slr.ancient ya?:dunno:
 

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Thanks for your comments. :)

I used a 430ex with LS PJ2, & ivan has setup a reflector I think somewhere under the waist of the model..

zcf said:
Best of her series I that seen so far. Nice use of the shallow DOV.
Especially like this one, the backdrop like background. May I ask what lighting was used?
Thanks! Glad tt u like the pics

You want to buy my 85L uh? heheheheheeeheeeheeheeee....

I can't think of any reason to sell leh.. :bsmilie:

50L is not in my radar at the moment. Too ex liaoz:(

panzerpunk said:
Waaa... Ok, time to buy a 85L, its very very very shiok, esp

(if you get tired of it or wanna get a 50L instead, sell me the 85L hor! :bsmilie: )
 

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Hi jeanie,

Yes, I am using the 85f1.2 throughout this shot. Thanks for your fantabulous compliments. :embrass:

A 2nd hand 85f1.2 cost $2k+ & a new mkII abt $3k+. Very heart pain when drawing out the $$$$ to buy this.

The distance is abt just nice for me on portrait shoot, even on a 1.6x crop body. :)

jeanie said:
wat lens was used for the shoot?superb background blur.
jeanie said:
absolutely fantabulous.
looks like PS-done up blur.
and how many monies does a f1.2 cost?:bsmilie:
jeanie said:
85L is about the right 'distance' for portraiture.any closer is like too close for comfort.:bsmilie:
jeanie said:
ya,didnt realised he shot in digital.

me still in film slr.ancient ya?:dunno:
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,113
7
38
U really the undisputed king of bokeh....:thumbsup:
 

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Thanks bro, your 85f1.4 can do it also mah..

Eric Lee said:
Haha..... a suberb f1.2 lens....... Great pics bro! Power! :thumbsup:
Thanks! glad that you like it :)

di0nysus said:
85mm 1.2??? dam nice bokeh!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.