Fastest way to get drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what a 'Graveyard' is - can anyone explain??

I would recommend dancing with the green fairy - Absinthe. But the mind-altering effects are worse than tequila. Last time I drank it I woke up on my living room floor the next day without any shoes or socks. Got away lightly I think!

big_dailou said:
stout + special brew - K.O. after 5 whole glasses in a shot. Used to drink 7 cans of beer and still ok... that mixing kick ass!

u shd try graveyard .. stout mixed with 5 different brews/liqor .... :devil:

Phildate said:
Not sure what a 'Graveyard' is - can anyone explain??

I would recommend dancing with the green fairy - Absinthe. But the mind-altering effects are worse than tequila. Last time I drank it I woke up on my living room floor the next day without any shoes or socks. Got away lightly I think!

It is Guiness stout mixed with 5 different liquor (dun know wat they mixed) ???? :sweat:

anyway I dun care wat they mixed lar ... just drink ....:devil:

normally I start with beer, later move on to black label or vodka or gin or chival ... last part is the graveyard ... sure gives you the Vroom ... :devil:

ahyah.....lab denatured alchohol...80%...just whag!!!

sure wont wake up.

In my opinion, Scotch Whiskey should be enjoyed slowly to fully appreciate its flavour. I certainly wouldn't down it, besides its too costly!

how to drink lots of beer without a nagging headache next day? a friend of mine chews extra strong panadol the next morning. it works for him.

An old timer once told me that to avoid a blardy headache in the morning is to stick to clear spirits like vodka or rum. Donno how true is that thought?...

to be totally drunk (no recollection of what u have done: like stripping down to underwear and run around the dance floor):
three glass of graveyard with a single straw within 15 minutes.

to be in the highest state of happiness:
drink 1/3 to 1/2 bottle whisky(jim bean or henessy, you call for the taste) with coke within 2 hours.

reachme2003 said:
how to drink lots of beer without a nagging headache next day? a friend of mine chews extra strong panadol the next morning. it works for him.
Drink a hot ginseng tea, if in extreme case, (eg need up get up and attend important meeting), just swallow the ginseng root in powder.:sweat:

Astin,

U done it before?.. haahaa

Astin, it was nice to bump into you today. you seemed to have put on some weight since i last saw you.

According to a bar tender in the Guess show, suppose to be B52.

dun remember :dunno: :sweat:

vodka 1/2 Bottle .. try to Drink that in 2 Go ...

High ....

Rum
Gin
Vodka
Cointrea <--SP
Whisky

Stout
If i rem correctly..

You get Graveyard, horrible taste..eekz.

The worst 'drunk' till today, started off from(4pm-11pm) beers to stouts then whisky and at the end, one herbal wine made of tiger, seal, deer didis plus herbs.

Afterward, woke up in the morning....couldn't remember how I got home....how much I paid :cry: what the teksi driver look like :dunno: Loss of memory till now :sweat:
The other drinking buddy fell and cut his forehead(abt 3 to 4 stitches). And he claimed still no pains.......

Another kiss of death(drunk) was to mixed curry wild boar, durians then cordon bleu.....U can feel ur brains frying/sizzling inside.....4am in the morning, still thinking of Geylang and ended up dipping in the pool for an hour .....Woke up with the most massive hangover of all time.

woo...benign, careful... alcohol+durian can sometimes bloat ur stomach and causes serious harm. dunno how many years ago a news in dunno what place of the planet reported a guy dead bcos of that... key point is: be moderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.