Fastest way to get drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
just mix beer/stout with hard liquior.

graveyards are just like that.

7 spirits with beer and stout.

enjoy.

woo...benign, careful... alcohol+durian can sometimes bloat ur stomach and causes serious harm. dunno how many years ago a news in dunno what place of the planet reported a guy dead bcos of that... key point is: be moderate.

I wasn't the only one having the same stuffs......but drinking cordon bleu and durians only two of us..me and my uncle. Honestly, dun try it....the heat inside the body was unbearable. ;(

If you talking about bloat the stomach....I think it is beer and durians lor.

Toddy or palm wine is also cool.....very nice drunken feeling.....afterward, can clear the bowel as well. :thumbsup:

Suddenly I remember 1 of my old boss.
He once joked that if anyone can down 7 glasses of Manhattan in a go, he would immediately promote that guy. So some of us tried, I managed until the 4th one, then "the bomb exploded"...

spiritEverclearGrain.jpg

At 190 proof or 95-percent pure alcohol, Everclear is 95% pure grain alcohol, odorless, tasteless, and very potent.

half of shot of that and you're out for the count

fastest way is to pretend to be drunk
jiu3 bu2 zui4, ren2 zi4 zui4 :p

big_dailou said:
Not to encourage anyone to become an alcoholic. Saw a post that ask for fart time, how creative was that! Drink beer using a bunch of straws & one shot drink whole glass then go and blow a balloon, trust me, my personal experience...

mix tequila + chivas + vsop + beer + champagne and down it in one go. the hangover will last a while

Status
Not open for further replies.