Fashion in the City II...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
posted the remaining okay pics here, so as to reduce the loading time of the main one. think they are not as good as the ones on the first page. As usual, any comments are welcome :)

03170009-fashion.jpg

03170014-fashion.jpg

03170018-fashion.jpg

Originally posted by Zplus
By the way, are you going to any of the other Singapore Fashion Week events?

maybe next Sunday's one (which is free). I need to look at the papers though. Forgot the timings.

Originally posted by mpenza
03170018-fashion.jpg

mpenza,

When did you take these pictures? I went there Sat 2pm and it seemed they had a different group of models. Btw I think this model is very attractive. I didn't see her when I was there. *drools*. ;p :D

Originally posted by Fred

2 pm yesterday :)

Hi Fred,

From the angle of your shots, I think you are probably the guy beside me... Are you quite well built, with spiky hairs and using a nikon DSLR?

Originally posted by ziploc

Hi Fred,

From the angle of your shots, I think you are probably the guy beside me... Are you quite well built, with spiky hairs and using a nikon DSLR?

Hi Ziploc,

I'm positioned in front of H2O shop.

BTW don't consider myself well build, and hair is not too spiky (at the moment) ;p

Originally posted by ziploc

mpenza,

When did you take these pictures? I went there Sat 2pm and it seemed they had a different group of models. Btw I think this model is very attractive. I didn't see her when I was there. *drools*. ;p :D

I took the pics today at 2pm. You went on Saturday right?

Agree that she's a pretty model :)

Status
Not open for further replies.