F1 Grid Girls 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseme

Jun 24, 2004
Did I miss any thread on this? Didn't seem to see anyone talk about them. Think we condemn a bit for the last year. To be fair, I think they all looks great this year, and very attractive too. Or, have they change their outfit this year that make the difference?

But if you watch from the TV, you can never miss them. :bigeyes:Their posture, their smiles. Wow. Good job to the Organisation but most important thanks to all the Grid Girls for the great effort they put in.:heart:

Cheers!

??? People were saying last year's batch were better. I don't think these girls are good for our tastes, but angmohs find them very hot. I can never understand whitemen's tastes. Check planetf1.com and you'll see a few articles on them.

last year... this year... no difference to me. they all looked crap for the two years. i'm sure that are better looking girls out there in SG. why only the crappy looking ones applied?

last year... this year... no difference to me. they all looked crap for the two years. i'm sure that are better looking girls out there in SG. why only the crappy looking ones applied?

Because the good ones no need that extra publicity. Jobs will automatically go to them. :)

Because the good ones no need that extra publicity. Jobs will automatically go to them. :)

U pay them to appear for you!

at least the grid girl winner can speak intelligibly.
Shu Min was doing some work for one of my company's event and I was able to get to know her. She was really professional and can carry herself very well. Wish her all the best!

at least the grid girl winner can speak intelligibly.

Yep, Shu Min answered the questions cleverly and straight to the point. :thumbsup:

The dumbest answer I heard from another girl who's name I couldn't be bothered to remember towards the question "What would you do if Lewis Hamilton smacked your butt?"

Her answer was, "Well, if it's a cultural norm, I'll accept it...", like WTF??? Maybe I should tell her, hey, I'm from Timbucktoo, and there we greet each other by smacking each other's butts. Jeezzz

Yep, Shu Min answered the questions cleverly and straight to the point. :thumbsup:

The dumbest answer I heard from another girl who's name I couldn't be bothered to remember towards the question "What would you do if Lewis Hamilton smacked your butt?"

Her answer was, "Well, if it's a cultural norm, I'll accept it...", like WTF??? Maybe I should tell her, hey, I'm from Timbucktoo, and there we greet each other by smacking each other's butts. Jeezzz

didnt catch the show but im surprised at such a bs answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.