[Expiredyoghurt] A (digital Lomo) Photo A Day (I hope ... =X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha was waiting for yours yesterday =P

hahah ... was at 'Camp 40' from fri till today noon, thus missed a chance to post on fri and sat ..

anyways 'Camp 40' is a christian youth leader's training camp, it's 40 hours of intense training ... :sweat:

i like the chairs shot. nice haha. btw can teach me how u photshop them to increase the vignetting and stuff?

thanks! i like it too =) wish i managed to catch more of the student couple in the prev shot .. instead of so much sky .. :S

as for the lomo script, just google lomo script, can find scripts for PS or GIMP there, just download and load it into the scripts in PS =) i usually run the script then adjust till i like the lomo-ness ... =)

edit: if u can't find the script, pm me your email and i'll email u the script ..

I use willyfoo's lomo actions sometimes for my normal digital shots
there are xpro actions too!
jus go look for them =)
but mostly for CS

haha was waiting for yours yesterday =P

Me too, I check out the lomo photo a day threads regularly to try to get a feel of what good lomo is! =D

Someone somewhere said that the Vistaquest's viewfinder is not useful? Hahaha - then how do you guys get relatively accurate framing? =D

Me too, I check out the lomo photo a day threads regularly to try to get a feel of what good lomo is! =D

Someone somewhere said that the Vistaquest's viewfinder is not useful? Hahaha - then how do you guys get relatively accurate framing? =D

yeah, the viewfinder is totally useless ... hahaha ... try framing with it and u'll understand ... anyways after a while u'll get the hang of it, and even if u don't, just try and take a few shots of the same subject lor ... den hopefully got one with decent framing ... =)

IMG_0015_copy2.jpg

it seems that we are showing more and more shots on the road haha
sometimes it really seems we are so bz that the only time to rest is during a journey to somewhere

it seems that we are showing more and more shots on the road haha
sometimes it really seems we are so bz that the only time to rest is during a journey to somewhere

haha .. yeah, took this on the way home, was waiting for the light to change at the pedestrian's crossing, whipped out my keychain, pointed it behind me at the traffic and snapped a few shots ... =)

wooots nice.

this small thing drink alot of juice from battery leh. i change it like once a day

sorry to OT
i am using energizer
taking EP's advice to remove the batt when i not using
so the batt only goes in when i am on the move. at nite when i sleep i remove the batt.

hahaha .. ironically i don't take my own advice ... an energizier gives me around 1 week of juice ... without removing it when not in use.

an everready GOLD gives me 4-5days, depending on usage, energiser, use alot or little still around 1 week ... of course an economical alternative is to pick up a tray of 24 (iirc?) or 30 cheap AAA everready/sony or other brand batts ... those usually go for 30 for $2-$4 ... very cheap ...

Wondering if I should bother getting more AAA rechargeables

My silly wireless mouse uses AAA anyways, hrmph

P.S. I finally got Photoshop!

ep and ganges will be always be my motivator.damn nice.

i use everyday take bout 10-20 shots each day. 1 or 2 days gone. hahah energizer. i tried the cheapo 2 dollar for 30 batteries. cant even on the cam. lol

cheapo batts i scared will leak
not safe =(
this one cannot buy in singapore one
spoil liao got warranty also no use cannot send for repair
so have to take care
more precious then my d50 haha

31/01/07 - cos i was stuck at a night ex till this morn .,.

IMG_0004_copy2.jpg

cheapo batts i scared will leak
not safe =(
this one cannot buy in singapore one
spoil liao got warranty also no use cannot send for repair
so have to take care
more precious then my d50 haha
ROFL

Try to zhng yourself! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.