[Expiredyoghurt] A (digital Lomo) Photo A Day (I hope ... =X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0002_copy.jpg

ooooooo the vignetting...
oooooooooo
i am a sucker for that haha
please tell me this is straight from the cam =x

ooooooo the vignetting...
oooooooooo
i am a sucker for that haha
please tell me this is straight from the cam =x

well ... have u gotten this much vignetting stright from cam? ...nope ..

like i said earlier, all my pics here are taken stright from cam, and resized via PS, and a basic lomo script is run on them... cos i dun find the lomo-ness of the pic sufficient for my taste right out of the keychain cam ...

anyways i still have that last piece in the B&S ... looks like not much interest .. =(

yah i was hoping for u to tell me that the vignetting was straight from the cam haha
then u can tell me how u managed that so i can get the effect too =)

hahaha ... add a little bit of plasticine around the hole lor ... so it'll vignet more ...

haha thought i'd come in here
later you think i really discriminate

i don't have ps yet, so just asking around
sian, $.. =(

any idea how to enhance (don't use fake la huh) the viginetting if you only have crap like arcsoft photostudio? =D

IMG_00201.jpg

haha thought i'd come in here
later you think i really discriminate

i don't have ps yet, so just asking around
sian, $.. =(

any idea how to enhance (don't use fake la huh) the viginetting if you only have crap like arcsoft photostudio? =D

why don't u download the free picasa and use it? .. i believe vignetting, contrast control and blur/sharpness can be adjusted in it fairly well too. ... used to use picasa before ... but i prefer the PS interface .. but honestly, picasa is very good for compiling photo albums in the PC ...

why don't u download the free picasa and use it? .. i believe vignetting, contrast control and blur/sharpness can be adjusted in it fairly well too. ... used to use picasa before ... but i prefer the PS interface .. but honestly, picasa is very good for compiling photo albums in the PC ...
Are you talking about graduated tint adjustment in Picasa 2?

was fiddling around as you suggested, that's the closest I can get to the vignetting effect.. For the rest, Arcsoft can handle, mmm. =D

i believe so!
pretty nice eh?
i love your works EP!
really the essence of LOMO from your shots
the shoot from the hips and conceptualising of the shots!

Are you talking about graduated tint adjustment in Picasa 2?

was fiddling around as you suggested, that's the closest I can get to the vignetting effect.. For the rest, Arcsoft can handle, mmm. =D

try playing with the shadows and highlights, cos the centre will generally be better exposed than the corners (cos of slight corner vignetting and centre weighted metering) so upp the shadows and highlights, should enhance the vignetting, can add a bit of soft focus too if u like ...

DANG! is that AMK Central!?!?!??!

yes, thats the new ang mo kio hub ... it's not fully open yet, only B1 and B2, and not the whole of B1 and B2 .. but it's darn big already .. :bsmilie:

i believe so!
pretty nice eh?
i love your works EP!
really the essence of LOMO from your shots
the shoot from the hips and conceptualising of the shots!

thanks bro, fortunately it's digital, otherwise i'll burn a hole in pocket liao .. hahah .. u won't believe how many shots don't make the cut ... hahaha ...

cool shots! i luv the lomo look. :)

haha was waiting for yours yesterday =P

i like the chairs shot. nice haha. btw can teach me how u photshop them to increase the vignetting and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.