[Expiredyoghurt] A (digital Lomo) Photo A Day (I hope ... =X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expiredyoghurt

Dec 31, 2004
Yishun
IMG0010.jpg

IMG_0014copy.jpg

*phew* ... made it in time for today =P .. photobucket doesn't seem to like me much anymore .. =(

Donuts!!! :heart: :heart: looks good enough to eat!! :lovegrin:

haha .. yep, they're delicious ... the queue was super long too .. my bro bought them while i was waiting at cityhall waiting for peepz to come and collect the vistaquest cams =P ... still got 1 or 2 left in the fridge .. saving for breakfast tomorrow ... =P

IMG_0012_copy.jpg

The space in between​

*phEw*!! ... was worried i wouldn't make it to post this today ... cos photobucket is screwing with me again .. =(

woor! i love those lomo like pics..
thanks for the props dude =)

These lomo-like pics are pretty cool!
So it's taken on digital camera then just PP until lomo-like?

btw, are you the guy I dealt with for some goods? :) or maybe I mix up :)

These lomo-like pics are pretty cool!
So it's taken on digital camera then just PP until lomo-like?

btw, are you the guy I dealt with for some goods? :) or maybe I mix up :)

it's taken on a 1.3mp keychain camera that gives mildly lomo-like images ... i.e. high contrast, high sat, corner/side vignetting ... i just PP to enhance the lomo-likeness ...

i think i'm the guy u dealt with for some goods ... for ppcp right? .. then should be me lah .. hahha ... ..

here's one for today =P .. since i won't be near any internet tonight .. =/

IMG0006_copy.jpg

whoops, ... must have accidentally reduced the size abit too much .. =X

So straight out it's already lomo-ish, you just PP to lomo-max! lol.
yup! Got my stuff from PPCP.
Took me a while to figure out what's in your newest photograph - a barbeque? *hungry*

So straight out it's already lomo-ish, you just PP to lomo-max! lol.
yup! Got my stuff from PPCP.
Took me a while to figure out what's in your newest photograph - a barbeque? *hungry*

haha ... yep, took it in really poor light .. :S .. oh wells, i still like it .. was from my jc class BBQ gathering ... the white stuff are marshmellows .. haha .. we roasted em after we were more or less done with everything else ... and we realised we forgot the marshmellows .. LoLz ..

and yeah, it's already lomo-ish .. i just PP and enhance the Lomo-ness .. or lomo-max if u wanna put it that way .. =)

ROXXXXXXXOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heehee
great shots here!

good one!
did u do any PP on this? cos there is this round halo (not that i have seen a square on before haha) of extreme brightness and colour saturation. pretty nice.

yeah, i run a basic lomo script and adjust to taste ... like i mentioned before, the pic comes out a little lomo-ish, i just PP and enhance the lomo-ness .. or lomo=max it out =P ..

wow loved this one!
is this really a place or u PP to get the curve?

Status
Not open for further replies.