Escrow Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus

Feb 27, 2002
Khon Kaen, Thailand
www.damianeva.org
Hi everyone.

Just wondering if anyone has used this service for online overseas transactions. It works as a 3rd party for person-person overseas transactions.

http://www.escrow-deals.com/

Anyone feedback? hear-say about this service?
Anyone knows how to check if it's legit?

thanks.

Here's what I found out:

There is an ESCROW service. BUT the website I listed there is a FRAUD. Go check it out and compare it with the original site. Saw these deals on YAHOO.SG classifieds

Be careful!

====================
Escrow.com provides an escrow service to protect both the buyer and seller involved in an online transaction. Although using the Internet is a convenient way to do business, you must select your escrow services carefully.

Escrow.com ONLY provides services using the URL displayed as follows:

<<http://www.escrow.com>> or <<http://escrow.com>>

If you are not using escrow services at this URL, please be careful. We are not affiliated with ANY other escrow sites no matter what they may tell you.

Please conduct your transactions safely online.

Sincerely,

Escrow.com

Close

Good one romulus!

I was shattered... :(

Was trying to get an EOS1D for $3000.... sob...

Now... going to sell my Pro90 and EOS300 tomorrow already... still no replacement! :(

life is NOT beautiful to me...

No way the 1D can be so cheap. Luckily, u r smart enough to check first.

Wait for bonus, then u can buy D60.

But... i was hoping to get my NEW DSLR before my hol in Dec... aarrgghhh...

life... :(

Well, the bright side is I didn't get swindled! :) Not yet... ;)

U can order D60 from alan photo. their stocks come very fast.

I asked for a registered business address and a contact no. This is their reply.

sheeesh.

============
Dear Customer

We are an international ecsrow services provider. Our websites are www.escrow-deals.com and www.escrow-deals.co.uk

We have offices in Philadelphia, London, Dublin, Milano and Viena.

For the moment we can't offer phone support.

Escrow Deals Support Team

A check on companies in the US (www.bbb.com) shows NO ESCROW-DEALS company registered in the US.

ESCROW-DEALS customer support is very prompt, almost too prompt. They replied almost immediately to my queries... BUT could not provide me with a) a registered business address b) phone number. VERY SUSPICIOUS.

Go compare WWW.ESCROW-DEALS.com with WWW.ESCROW.COM
See the similarities and differences...

Reminds me of the FEDex scam last time... heheh...

I've experienced this a couple of times with yahoo.. But only bout 10-20% are scams. Most of them are ok. I've 1 encounter with this lady... she's selling a canon 88. I'm buying for a friend.. then guess wat.. i checked everythin n all nothing wrong but when i got home, found some oil on the shutter. Sheesh..i called the lady but she din reply and never picked up any more calls from me. I should've kicked myself. Thank God it wasn't a v serious case..

Anyway besides e 6mpixels n 4 mpixels diff between d60 n 1d. Wat other big diff are there? n the price..how much do they cost in market? 2nd hand n 1st hand

Status
Not open for further replies.