Eoy Cosplay 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono: not counting the accessories ur 17-35mm F3.5, 85mm f1.4, 80-200 f2.8 combination already more heavy than his liao...not to mentioned yr heavy duty monopod....:bsmilie:
Not sure I will be going yet or not, even if I am going, don't think I will bring the monopod and 80-200mm for stage shots, getting lazy nowaday, probably just stick with 17-35mm, 50mm (or may be + 85mm) and flash.

Not sure I will be going yet or not, even if I am going, don't think I will bring the monopod and 80-200mm for stage shots, getting lazy nowaday, probably just stick with 17-35mm, 50mm (or may be + 85mm) and flash.

my bag will break if i carry all day with it.
:devil:

Hahaha... there's a photographer who took pics of Cloud and Sephiroth in FF7. ^_^

Anw yeah, lucky I'm nt bringing tripod, or else tt one will be an additional 3kgs. Last year I shot with a 28-200 fungus-infested lens, which did produce some rather decent pictures. Ah well, we'll see how it goes this saturday. Hope to meet you peeps there =)

QX

Hahaha... there's a photographer who took pics of Cloud and Sephiroth in FF7. ^_^

Anw yeah, lucky I'm nt bringing tripod, or else tt one will be an additional 3kgs. Last year I shot with a 28-200 fungus-infested lens, which did produce some rather decent pictures. Ah well, we'll see how it goes this saturday. Hope to meet you peeps there =)

QX

yes i will be playing that ‘无 名’ nameless photographer...:bsmilie:
will bring my 28,100 prime , kit and flash:kiss:

QX

So what's up with Cloud and Sephiroth? :think:

They used to be working partners until sephi destroyed the entire village. Ah well. Breakups like that happen. :bsmilie: Cya pple there!
QX

Status
Not open for further replies.