Jun 4, 2005
TPY
McClaren 1st lost as England manager!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=197272&cc=5739

What went wrong?

3-5-2 formation?

Is Beckham missed?

anyone know what happen?

is it dat the current squad need to over hual?

Or is it the players r juz good for EPL not the national team or english player can only play in club level nt international level juz like the spainards?

SAD:( :confused::dunno:

Haiz.......Tough being a english fan!!!:sweat:

more defeats to come for the English under Steve McClaren.:thumbsd:
he is simply, imo, not up to the task.:thumbsd:

lampard shud be dropped, oh, make it kicked out of the squad.:thumbsd:

Stevie G and Hargreaves center midfield, with wright-philips and downing on right and left wing respectively.:thumbsup:

Crouch and Rooney upfront.:thumbsup:

what was the score?

sack robinson, cant even kick a ball which was a slow back pass, ended up in the net.

score 2:0

4 4 2 better, as defence was horrible with 3 5 2.

can't believe what i read in the papers. i watched the game too and seriously, it's like watching Benny Hill all over again in the 2nd half.

3-5-2 against croatia, who are playing at home and is a very strong team too, flopped. ferdinand wasn't sure where to place himself, Terry too. Cole was totally clueless. the defence is a shambles.

robinson did so well in the 1st half, making several good saves.
then came the looping header from da silva.

and the SUPER own goal by Gary Neville which shocked the stunned Robinson as it zooms past at 300KM/H. it was struck with such power, tenacity, drive and flair that the whole stadium erupt. i can't make out whether its loud laughters or cheers. i'd pick a stab at ridicules.

can't buy the story that England can't play 4-4-2. surely the team is big enuff, no? :dunno:

Steve McClaren's Three Lions stands a good chance of not making it to the Euro Champs.

Russia and Israel awaits.

should play with Singapore, sure confirm draw...hahhaa...heard over the radio today.

The OG be Gary Neville was because of the turf.There was a hump which made the ball bounce up and over Robinson's foot at the last sec.Nothing he could do about it.

Anyone has the video recording leading up to the own goal?

I've got a sadistic knack for watching own goals. :bsmilie:

sack maclaren. appoint mourinho.

hopeless england did it again.....:(

The OG be Gary Neville was because of the turf.There was a hump which made the ball bounce up and over Robinson's foot at the last sec.Nothing he could do about it.

excuses. u should haf watched the game.

as i said, the ball was speeding towards robinson at 350KM/H. :thumbsup:
so blindingly fast, paul has no choice but to take a wild swing at it. :thumbsup:

The first 11 seems very defensive, only 3 real attacking players in lampard, crouch and rooney

Beckham pin point crosses are sorely missed.....the whole world refuse to admit.....look at what happen to MU and England without Mr.Beck???? :think:

The first 11 seems very defensive, only 3 real attacking players in lampard, crouch and rooney

cole's an attacking player no?

Beckham pin point crosses are sorely missed.....the whole world refuse to admit.....look at what happen to MU and England without Mr.Beck???? :think:

forget beckham....england needs new young talent! like theo walcott!

;)

excuses. u should haf watched the game.

as i said, the ball was speeding towards robinson at 350KM/H. :thumbsup:
so blindingly fast, paul has no choice but to take a wild swing at it. :thumbsup:

gary n should be made 1st choice penalty taker for england!

ok... let's hear your views....

name your england XI and who you think should be england manager!

;p

Status
Not open for further replies.