Eneloop 2000mAh or Sanyo 2700mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.
no prob dude, i myself having problems looking for a good charger. i have both the 2700mah and eneloop 2000mah. wondering which rapid/quick charger should i get. dun think i want to use my snail charger again. :(

sry for crashing in on the thread TS, but i figured better to ask here since we're on a common topic.

was wondering which battery charger i should get for eneloop batteries? preferably a 4 cell charger.

i've been looking around, i think the general consensus is the maha line of chargers. eastgear used to have the c401 four cell charger, but now they only have the 2 or 8 cell chargers. cheapest one being the c800. at $99 (pretty ex in my opinion to pay for a charger). anyone know of any other good chargers out there? if not i prob have to get this one rather than the c801 ($129), don't need the heavy duty power plugs.

wat's the price range of C401 like?

btw... i have yet to charge my batt with my snail charger. haha. should i charge and use or wait for a better charger?

C401 MAHA charger can be purchased from M S Color. THey have plenty there.

wow, thanks for sharing. its very enlightening.

I use a variety of batteries. I feel that 2700 is minimum requirement for flashes. I have the Eneloop, sadly, they are worth anything for flashes/ strobing...

wat's the price range of C401 like?

btw... i have yet to charge my batt with my snail charger. haha. should i charge and use or wait for a better charger?

$56 from MS Color. i'm gonna get it tomorrow :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.