Electricity bills up 21%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already been saving so much lately and I think there's no use if i can drop the price lower with 21%. But yet when I read on newspaper that they compare with people who always turn on aircon everyday... get a life with report... not ALL turn on aircon everyday like that family...:(

Yep. I hardly switch on the aircon, at most once a month. Don't know what else I can cut to save on electrical bill. Stop watching TV or wash clothes by hands:dunno:

It's quite interesting to see that they project oil to be at $150-ish when the market thinks absolutely otherwise.

Would be interesting to find out on how they reached this conclusion.

aiyo....must buy candles liao.....and go kopi tiam and watch TV.....:)

It's quite interesting to see that they project oil to be at $150-ish when the market thinks absolutely otherwise.

Would be interesting to find out on how they reached this conclusion.

vaporware! :devil:

charging an increase before there is any is daylight robbery. most of us here cant demand a pay increase due to projected inflation either. no? :(

Might as well get the street light switch off, use the reflective board along the road to indicate the road, just like australia. :p like that sure safe country $ on petrol.

Better dun use too much electricity, everything goes up. No computer, not tv, no gaming. Let's all dive in the early Singapore era. Play catching better, training and healthy :p

with so much of electricity bills raising.
with so much of oil prices raising.
with so much of 7% GST soon will be up.

what else? hmmm :think:

What else............ all waiting to die loh.

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer................:dunno:

They just take back the rebate they say they are going to give.

Better don't give..and don't rise. They think we are stupid.

Already been saving so much lately and I think there's no use if i can drop the price lower with 21%. But yet when I read on newspaper that they compare with people who always turn on aircon everyday... get a life with report... not ALL turn on aircon everyday like that family...:(

Its like that one lah...... like they compare salary with the top 5% of top earners in Singapore... but when they screw up (Mas Salamat)...... all keep quiet liao...... no balls!! No responsibility..... no accountability........

I think the Singapore commandos should send our ranger to that place for training..... empty handed and that Mas can outsmart so many people.... what a shame leh!! And no, no one seems to be bothered by it liao.....

If Mas Salamat is reading this, hope he does not come into CS, they sure will shut it down man!!! :bigeyes:

Killer increase!:angry: Everything going up but employers are all pushing salaries down.

Yep. I hardly switch on the aircon, at most once a month. Don't know what else I can cut to save on electrical bill. Stop watching TV or wash clothes by hands:dunno:

Rooster your family to do some play acting........ save on TV cost.

Drop by Kallang river or any nearby longkang to wash your clothes....... save water.

Might as well get the street light switch off, use the reflective board along the road to indicate the road, just like australia. :p like that sure safe country $ on petrol.

Better dun use too much electricity, everything goes up. No computer, not tv, no gaming. Let's all dive in the early Singapore era. Play catching better, training and healthy :p

your idea is actually very green! :thumbsup:

Just a question..How does oil prices affect the operating cost of power plants? I thought most of our power plants run on natural gas? :think:

any mega event will require lots of resources, electricity being 1 of them.

much has been said about the pros of such events,
. putting S'pore on the map (like we're still not on it...)
. more buzz (looks who's picking up the tab)
. higher GDP (from F1 Race, retailers near trackside there 'bomb', poor business)
. S'pore is winner (wad is won? pride?)

well, which mega event dun spike up the demand for electricity? :dunno:

somehow, my pay is not going up at that kind of rate -_-

I think they watch too much Superman show liao!! UP! UP! And away!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.