East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys...
I am so excited that to see your keen response.
So sorry for not back to forum so many days, i should miss out so many things.

Ok.
Why not we make it this way. We name our group ECP (East Coast Photographer) Group.
If we only meet in cyber is not realistic, why not we arrange a meet up on

Date :28 March 2008
Venue :East Coast Park, McDonald
Time :21:00

Agenda :
- Get to know each other well
- Form our group
- Shoot night scene of east coast park

Please register yourself:
1. blomqvist

NB: Please give in your idea if you have any better suggestions for our very first gatherings.

To: blomqvist
I live quite near you!! I live in my grandma house in the middle of siglap there. quite scary in the night. =(

I alway have to take bus 42 to Kembagan MRT station. Would you like to go ecp park in the very very morning to take sun rise??? Or we take night shot. =D

Here are some shots I taken in ecp. I dont like to go alone even though I love to go ecp park. =X

http://ruinlord.deviantart.com/art/Everchanging-73486424

I dunno how to insert pic. So I put the links here. Pasieh. =3

I got an idea. We guys should form The ECP group. We promote ECP and have ECP as our secret base too!!! Then we take pictures there, alot of interesting stuff especially weekend evening where we get to see more pretty lady. =X

Maybe I think too much. =X What you guys think?

Yeah...great
I have saw your pics, you got a very superb pics.
Nice shot bro.

eager to shoot in this coming friday.
you may go to hendytok.myphotoalbum.com to view mine.
but definitely is not as good as your one.

hopefully can meet up with you and the rest of the friends on this coming friday.

hey guys...
I am so excited that to see your keen response.
So sorry for not back to forum so many days, i should miss out so many things.

Ok.
Why not we make it this way. We name our group ECP (East Coast Photographer) Group.
If we only meet in cyber is not realistic, why not we arrange a meet up on

Date :28 March 2008
Venue :East Coast Park, McDonald
Time :21:00

Agenda :
- Get to know each other well
- Form our group
- Shoot night scene of east coast park

Please register yourself:
1. blomqvist

NB: Please give in your idea if you have any better suggestions for our very first gatherings.

Friday is alright but then 9pm seen to be too late for many plus transport in ecp isnt convient for many. lolx... I will put my name down and we see see. =3

Friday is alright but then 9pm seen to be too late for many plus transport in ecp isnt convient for many. lolx... I will put my name down and we see see. =3

Should we change to 19:30 ?
I am convenient at any time, how about the rest ?

=O

guys dont be shy!!! =D

give us your suggestion!!

Hi

I am like alot of others, is pretty new to photography (I used to play around with it when I was much younger), and I would like to learn how to take good pictures, how to handle speed, aperture, lightings etc. It would be good if someone could share with us the newbies how, in this way, maybe we can get more newbies or even some older one to come to the meeting. I think there are alot of photographers around in the east area not necessary those staying around Bedok, Telok Kurau etc. BTW I am staying in Joo Chiat Place.

This Friday, I have meetings which will last till about 10 pm, so any time before that I cannot join.

I wish I could join you all for some chit chat.

Sorry!!

:bheart:

Hi!!

Saw this thread and decided to join in! I live in Joo Chiat Place too! Interested in your you guys for shoots but am not able to make it this Fri due to other commitments. Keep me in the loop for future outings! Definitely would be helpful to share and exchange skills and tips on photography along the way! :)

Cheers and have a good week ahead!

i want to meet oso...but got stupid team dinner cos my colleague last day in office..boohoo....looks like timing all clash...

perhaps we should arrange on a sat/sun? but seriously, whoever goes for the meet, just carry on...it has start with 2 right?

Hello! Im new to to Cs and live in kembangan. Would love to meet up with fellow photographer but ive work till 9pm >< Will join for future events though:)

I wonder how many are free on weekend? Weekend seen to be the ideal time for gathering. But then who can turn up also. Some got work some got school stuff some got gathering. Woa..... everyone is just so busy!!! =D

YUP...its really hard to get like a mass group together on such short notice that is why when i started this thread, it was meant for those who are staying within the vicinity and it would be easier to catch up and talk shop.

i love getting into a small group with the idea of going out to take photos. it is rather boring to do this alone and if we have a mini-group gathering, we can have more motivation to go out and use our cameras and at the same time, learn and critique each of our photos.

my suggestion is not to get together for coffee ONLY but get together for coffee and at the same time, go out and get some shots done.

i was at the botanic gardens this morning for a group outing with my photography class members and it was quite fun sharing ideas and walking, talking and snapping away

first things first, for those who are using flickr, add me up AND add each other up so we can start sharing and viewing each others photos. If we can get together on one of the mornings where we can get like 2-3 people minimum, we can go shoot some sunrise pictures at the beach then cool ourselves down with a beer hehehe

if anyone is intending to go shoot, post an invite on this thread and see if anyone wants to join in. if i could, i would! :)

if you guys/gals wanna correspond through mass email, drop me a line first at daneal@singnet.com.sg and ill do a mass email to everyone :)

I have been MIA since my post about the bikini babes :confused: My apologies ... :(

I agree with Daneal. Coffee session remains a coffee session. Shoot for shoot. <<Hope I make sense>> But anyway, coffee is cool. Be it at a cafe in Siglap, or simply a kopitiam. Maybe even Hong Kong Cafe as it opens till late. The HK Cafe beside Katong Mall is 24 hours!! :) Understandbly, some of us have to work the next day, but I am sure there are a few "owls" amongst us. Haha.

Listen guys, I need a favour. I'm hardly online and as you can visibly see, find a rare opportunity to keep up to date. Would appreciate if anyone can keep me posted via SMS?? My mobile is 9662-4793. It would mean a lot to me. :)

ECP is a cool name to keep. I like it and second the notion. :p I wonder if any other group will call themselves the CTE?? KJE?? AYE?? Hahaha :sweatsm:

I have been MIA since my post about the bikini babes :confused: My apologies ... :(

I agree with Daneal. Coffee session remains a coffee session. Shoot for shoot. <<Hope I make sense>> But anyway, coffee is cool. Be it at a cafe in Siglap, or simply a kopitiam. Maybe even Hong Kong Cafe as it opens till late. The HK Cafe beside Katong Mall is 24 hours!! :) Understandbly, some of us have to work the next day, but I am sure there are a few "owls" amongst us. Haha.

Listen guys, I need a favour. I'm hardly online and as you can visibly see, find a rare opportunity to keep up to date. Would appreciate if anyone can keep me posted via SMS?? My mobile is 9662-4793. It would mean a lot to me. :)

ECP is a cool name to keep. I like it and second the notion. :p I wonder if any other group will call themselves the CTE?? KJE?? AYE?? Hahaha :sweatsm:

Lolx!!! Imagine our fellow clubsnap members all putting their tripods and camera stand along the road border wearing white shirt and dark blue pant. All the drivers thought there a mass speeding check point there. LOL!! scare scare them we are tp. XD

white and blue pants? reminds me of HOMER SIMPSON! :bsmilie:

Most likely if possible let held a photography outing during the May.

All bros and sis can give your suggestion what kind of photography will be the most suitable.

-Morning shot (Sun rise period) Marco, landscape, Misc
-Daylight ( Any type )
-evening to night ( Landscape, abstract, sport, night potrait )

-Most likely the outing will be on weekend either sat or sunday.
- A min of $20 (Just in case and including bicycle rent) will confirm again*
-Rain gear in case*

Extra option*
Maybe can hold BBQ also. We can ton there. I can get 1 tent* plus 1 sheet of overlay. Mid night can chill and have TCSS session. =O

But if like that, very troublesome also. lolx....ayiaaa...just an idea. =P

I got a tent and some groundsheets to spare if you all need...haha
Anyway, I live in Kembangan! Close enuff right? So when's the next kopi session?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.