East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont remember anyone talking about the owner of the wakeboard shop?!?! haha hmm...he must be confused with another thread. I did remember us talking about bikini babes and wakeboarders though :bsmilie:

anyways, have fun with the meet-up this wednesday. i use the gym at parkway on weekdays around 4pm so im usually in the area so anytime anyone wants to catch up, let me know. my number is 96887815

what a coincidence!! i go to the gym too, but usually in the morning. will definitely give u a call to meet up.

and yah... macro.... my favorite!!! :D

we are supposed to meet tonight... photonick has to cancel.... just want to check if pingo and 2nd_hamsterlord are coming? anyone else? if not, we will just cancel it.... :dunno:

gathering cancelled since nobody cld make it. next time, may be....

OOpx, I`m sorry. I didnt come back into the tread. I thought someone will pm me for the gathering. =X

Very sorry!!! >.<!!!! Wonder is it ok to add on msn? I just realise that I can only hold 10msg the most. =O why so few?

once u hit 50 postings, u will get 100 msg. i just discovered that a few days ago... :)

Hi All

I am @ Kembangan. Arrange a time for meet up ??

Hi all!

I'm staying in Bedok which is not too far! :)
Just started this hobby mostly to take pictures of my kid... :embrass:

Would like to join in any meet-ups if I can find the time... *sigh*

Hi all!

I'm staying in Bedok which is not too far! :)
Just started this hobby mostly to take pictures of my kid... :embrass:

Would like to join in any meet-ups if I can find the time... *sigh*

Hello! I live in the Bedok area too!

Haha I just realised that there are people in this thread who don't live in the East Coast region. ;p

Actually you guys can join the East Shooters since East Coast/Siglap/Telok Kurau is in the East too! :D

I already hit 50 postings but my inbox limit is still stuck at 10. :cry:

mine is at 10 too. i think its by default unless you pay or something. just clear your mailbox regularly...might want to check out the forum administration stuff for this kind of information

Hello! I live in the Bedok area too!

Haha I just realised that there are people in this thread who don't live in the East Coast region. ;p

Actually you guys can join the East Shooters since East Coast/Siglap/Telok Kurau is in the East too! :D

LOL we wanted to break away from the EAST zone as the EAST is rather BIG haha just kidding..ok we're expanding to the boundary areas of east coast so this will include bedok, kembangan, eunos, katong....Hmmm...did i leave any town out?

mine is at 10 too. i think its by default unless you pay or something. just clear your mailbox regularly...might want to check out the forum administration stuff for this kind of information

:(

I always thought that our inbox size would increase once our posting hits 50.

Can anyone clarify this issue?

Edit: Hey! My inbox size is now 100! *dances around*

LOL we wanted to break away from the EAST zone as the EAST is rather BIG haha just kidding..ok we're expanding to the boundary areas of east coast so this will include bedok, kembangan, eunos, katong....Hmmm...did i leave any town out?

Does that mean I can join this club too? :bsmilie:

why not we form a group....we call it East Coast group or....whatever will be!
We appoint somebody to be group leader and assistant leader, the rest will be member.

By doing so,...i think the group leader can gather all of us together.
in the future,we can plan our outing on our own.

ehehehe....this is just an idea....if no good...can ignore it.....heheheheh:cool:

To: blomqvist
I live quite near you!! I live in my grandma house in the middle of siglap there. quite scary in the night. =(

I alway have to take bus 42 to Kembagan MRT station. Would you like to go ecp park in the very very morning to take sun rise??? Or we take night shot. =D

Here are some shots I taken in ecp. I dont like to go alone even though I love to go ecp park. =X

http://ruinlord.deviantart.com/art/Everchanging-73486424

http://ruinlord.deviantart.com/art/Breaking-Through-73484683

http://ruinlord.deviantart.com/art/Night-Shore-73485479

http://ruinlord.deviantart.com/art/Dawn-fishing-73481223

http://ruinlord.deviantart.com/art/Purity-73479646

http://ruinlord.deviantart.com/art/Hope-arrival-49231595

I dunno how to insert pic. So I put the links here. Pasieh. =3

I got an idea. We guys should form The ECP group. We promote ECP and have ECP as our secret base too!!! Then we take pictures there, alot of interesting stuff especially weekend evening where we get to see more pretty lady. =X

Maybe I think too much. =X What you guys think?

I alway have to take bus 42 to Kembagan MRT station. Would you like to go ecp park in the very very morning to take sun rise??? Or we take night shot. =D

cool! im free all the way till monday as monday is easter holiday and im following the australian calendar at work haha

ill bring my tripod. how about sunday morning? the area near the jetty should be nice to catch the sunrise

why not we form a group....we call it East Coast group or....whatever will be!
We appoint somebody to be group leader and assistant leader, the rest will be member.

By doing so,...i think the group leader can gather all of us together.
in the future,we can plan our outing on our own.

ehehehe....this is just an idea....if no good...can ignore it.....heheheheh:cool:

wah seh...society eh :thumbsup: maybe we should register it officially in the society's and club's list LOL and we can hold elections yearly to nominate a leader and cabinet members kekekekekeke

:) i think we have difficulty grouping people for outings la... but anyways, hamster dude suggest catching some shots of the sunrise at ecp. im game. anyone else?

To: blomqvist
I live quite near you!! I live in my grandma house in the middle of siglap there. quite scary in the night. =(

speaking of which, there is a very old muslim cemetary there infront of the bus-stop? my grandfather was buried there. its really old and from what i understand, that land is owned by a royal family in malaysia :think:

0o!!!!............YEA!!! There a condo just beside it. Walk abit down the road will be the place I living in. I dont really see anyone mantaining the cemetary although I did some people chilling there. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.