East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think don't delay too long the wait, otherwise, emotions dies down.

Call for a quick coffee session, again probably Friday night and see how many turns up, once you get it started, it will be easier to continue. I had meetings last Friday so I wasn't able to join. Looking forward to it.

I am staying in Joo Chiat Place, so I am alright with anywhere nearby.

Cheers

:cool: :bsmilie:

How about 11th of April? Friday night 7pm

Location choice:
1)Bedok interchange one of the fast food restaurant
2) east coast park Mac
3) Kembangan Mrt station kopitam there -Either bus 42 route there or the one along the main road (Cross 2 road short distance also)
4) Your suggestion

If possible, please bring your wife along. So we can identify you or you can put down your contact no. Our dear bro daneal87 will be in charge!!! =X

How about 11th of April? Friday night 7pm

Location choice:
1)Bedok interchange one of the fast food restaurant
2) east coast park Mac
3) Kembangan Mrt station kopitam there -Either bus 42 route there or the one along the main road (Cross 2 road short distance also)
4) Your suggestion

If possible, please bring your wife along. So we can identify you or you can put down your contact no. Our dear bro daneal87 will be in charge!!! =X

I am fine with 11 April, destination no issue, anywhere to your convenience. Both Kembangan and Bedok is near MRT station, easier for those that are coming by train, for me I just need to find parking space.

sms me at 96222738

c ya

i have no problem for 11 April 2008. Please finalize the venue

Wonder where Daneal79 our leader? =O

Will confirm everything by next wednesday night. So guys please remember to come back the tread on that night. Heez.

Looking forward for our TCSS session. I wonder is this counted the first session. =3

Hi all,

Thread a bit long, so haven't been able to digest the lot. 'scuse me if it's an old suggestion.

I'd just like to suggest either Siglap Centre McDonald's/Coffee Club/Gelare/Killiney as they are easier to get to by public transport (namely, buses) from most areas ('cept Kembangan).

This is in comparison to East Coast and Kembangan areas which are accessible by car and train respectively, but not much more.

Wonder where Daneal79 our leader? =O

Will confirm everything by next wednesday night. So guys please remember to come back the tread on that night. Heez.

Looking forward for our TCSS session. I wonder is this counted the first session. =3

eh? since when i become the leader ha? LOL sorry sorry...i usually go online but have been abit tired last few days hehehe

oh...now we're back to meeting up for coffee ah? LOL aiyah...tot go shoot? i want to shoot i want to shoot! lol

okok...maybe the coffee session would be a good way to start the introductions and get the ball rolling abit.

so coffee session chit chats etc etc obviously in siglap. we can go to starbucks or gelare. 7pm or so shouldnt be too crowded right?

then we'll set a group thing going and organise photography excursions.

so when is the meet?

and bring your cameras and lenses...i wanna play around and try out some of the other lenses...for those using nikon hehe

alright...so 11th April 2008

ive got myself confirmed and i believe mr hamster and blomq too....

also, who's on facebook?

Date: 11 April 2008
Time: 8:00 pm (if that's ok or other suggestions)
Place: Siglap area (to be confirmed by leader)

Members:
1. Daneal79
2. blomqvist
3. 2nd-Hamsterlord
4. mapper48
5. daletan

Updated list

Let's get rummmmmmmbbbbbbbbblllllllllllleeeeeeee

Ah yeah, you can count me in too ... also good for the 11th if I don't kena OT. :|

Daneal79, could you look through the thread and pm those that have indicated that they want to join and ask them whether they would like to meet up on the 11, that will make the list longer, and more may want to join in, especially those staying in the East.

Arrangement can then be made for photo shoot in the coming months.

Suggestion only, if you think it is good idea.

Daneal79, could you look through the thread and pm those that have indicated that they want to join and ask them whether they would like to meet up on the 11, that will make the list longer, and more may want to join in, especially those staying in the East.

Arrangement can then be made for photo shoot in the coming months.

Suggestion only, if you think it is good idea.

Definitely...aiyah..i am not the leader....this is the UN..everyone has VETO powers. Ill just be the secretary general LOL

Anyways, we'll meet on the 11th..NO MORE CHANGES

Sounds cool. A morning gathering for the sunrise would be great. Always wanted to catch the sunrise but could never get out of bed due to the lack of motivation. haha.
Or if its too early for everyone, then evening sunsets? :) But ECP cannot get sunset pictures....oh well. Haha..seletar too far right?

Good Job to 2nd-Hamsterlord!!

You manage to organize the next meeting which failed previously.
I tried to organize one but failed, and you succeed it now.
If I got a chance to vote, I will vote you as leader and Daneal79 as asst.leader.
By doing so, I think we have very packed schedule every week for the shooting.

anyone agree with me?

Good Job to 2nd-Hamsterlord!!

You manage to organize the next meeting which failed previously.
I tried to organize one but failed, and you succeed it now.
If I got a chance to vote, I will vote you as leader and Daneal79 as asst.leader.
By doing so, I think we have very packed schedule every week for the shooting.

anyone agree with me?

0o||....brother. I got an suggestion. We work as a team better. We can vote for a leader in future. Still early to say. =)

Thx to Dalentan suggestion. The siglap center Mac is also a good place for our meetup. Plus there is free car parking around that estate. I can provide bros and sis who are driving the info. You can park outside the terrace house there. If lost can call me. =P

Considering siglap center is much more accessible. We will also be discussing our shooting
during the TCSS.

Date: 11 April 2008 ( Confirm )
Place: Siglap Mac ( Confirm )
Item to bring: Bring your weapon along( If possible )
PNS or DSLR OR DSLR-LIKE (We love u!! ) XD
No Camera? Dont worry!! Just come also!!! XD

Members:
1. Daneal79
2. blomqvist
3. 2nd-Hamsterlord ( hp : 82018993 )
4. mapper48
5. daletan

Guys, please update the list with your list or you can pm me or Daneal79 your contact. Looking forward our first meeting.

:bsmilie:
0o||....brother. I got an suggestion. We work as a team better. We can vote for a leader in future. Still early to say. =)

Thx to Dalentan suggestion. The siglap center Mac is also a good place for our meetup. Plus there is free car parking around that estate. I can provide bros and sis who are driving the info. You can park outside the terrace house there. If lost can call me. =P

Considering siglap center is much more accessible. We will also be discussing our shooting
during the TCSS.

Members:
1. Daneal79
2. blomqvist
4. mapper48 (hp: 96222738)
5. daletan

Guys, please update the list with your list or you can pm me or Daneal79 your contact. Looking forward our first meeting.

:cool:

Members:
1. Daneal79
2. blomqvist (hp: 81880004)
4. mapper48 (hp: 96222738)
5. daletan

Status
Not open for further replies.