East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... Sound interesting!

Please count me in

Bernard aka Gerries (D300) Telok Kurau

Please count me in

Bernard aka Gerries (D300) Telok Kurau

Welcome abroad Bernard, will keep you posted but do check out the outings thread to see what's coming up next.

BTW, please pm me your details, Your actual name, mobile number and email

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hi there fellow-photogs-from-the-east,

Read from ST that there is a Yacht Race along the coast from from Bedok jetty up to Macs area. I will be at the 360 ski lagoon from 1pm with my 70-200 .... hope it will be long enough.

cheers,
Michael

Woah..I can't believe this thread still exists!! Kudos to the main man, Edward for keeping it well alive. Have been spending my time away from Singapore past 6 months and the camera is just about sitting idle in the cabinet! LOL

Trust everyone is doing fine..Edward, Lord Hamster..Gerald..etc Belated New Year greetings to you guys.

Woah..I can't believe this thread still exists!! Kudos to the main man, Edward for keeping it well alive. Have been spending my time away from Singapore past 6 months and the camera is just about sitting idle in the cabinet! LOL

Trust everyone is doing fine..Edward, Lord Hamster..Gerald..etc Belated New Year greetings to you guys.

Not to worry man, still have you in our minds, so when are you coming out of your shell and join us. The next outing should be organised by 2nd-hamsterlord, it's his turn already. We can also arrange for a TCSS maybe before CNY.

What do the others think?

Not to worry man, still have you in our minds, so when are you coming out of your shell and join us. The next outing should be organised by 2nd-hamsterlord, it's his turn already. We can also arrange for a TCSS maybe before CNY.

What do the others think?

I'm cool with another TCSS.:cheergal:

And Ham, why are we waiting?????? :bwhat:

Waaaa...I kind of stress...
Hahaha...Internship over but school final year project start le

I Propose a Shooting at marine barrage in the evening till night ( Landscape / night scene )
:)

I Propose a Shooting at marine barrage in the evening till night ( Landscape / night scene )

I SECOND this!!!

Ok, 2nd-hamsterlord

Since you got supporter already, can you put up an outing thread for other shooters to register so you know how many more can make it for the shoot.

Thanks, and see you soon.

yahoooooo.......... go hamsterlord... go hamsterlord...
lol :)

Date: 21th Feb
Time: 6pm

Theme: Landscape / Night scene

Thing to bring: Tripod, water bottle

1)2nd-Hamsterlord
2)
3)
4)
5)

Come come register!! =D

Thing to bring: Tripod, water bottle (AND mosquito repellent)

1)2nd-Hamsterlord
2)Myopia
3)
4)
5)

Come come register!! =D

1)2nd-Hamsterlord
2)Myopia
3)ZeRoCoOl (TBC)
4)
5)

Come come register!! =D

1)2nd-Hamsterlord
2)Myopia
3)ZeRoCoOl (TBC)
4)
5)

Come come register!! =D

Mapper48 comments:
My apologies Hamster, but I can't join you for this outing as I will be in Kukup, please remember to get the participants contact number, email and name for your own reference. I will sms the rest of the gang to support the outing. Please remember to post good photos from the outing in the thread ok.

Marina Barrage? I'm keen but can I suggest the 22nd instead? 21st is a SATURDAY meaning the place will be packed with people and couples, hence I'm worried it'll be hard to get proper landscape photos for those who do not want to use long exposures.

Dear Neighbours,

Tips on Marina Barrage, been there almost every weekend with my family.

1. Best time 6.30 - 7.30, evening shots where the sky is blue.
2. Bring a good strong tripod, as the wind up at the roof is quite strong, as such no mosquito
3. You would need to run and down between shots, so take the lift, as the water fountain shoots are nice too, your last few shots should be on the barrage (see my flickr), and also the fountain.
4. I actually stayed till about 8.30 pm

Do check out barrage shots in my flickr.com/gerries_photography

Regards,
Bernard

Marina Barrage? I'm keen but can I suggest the 22nd instead? 21st is a SATURDAY meaning the place will be packed with people and couples, hence I'm worried it'll be hard to get proper landscape photos for those who do not want to use long exposures.

I was thinking is it better to go on weekday rather than weekend since people are tend to be more free on weekend.If possible let go on thursday or wed!!!

Come and decide since just a few of us!! =D

Happy chinese new year too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.