1. Daneisha0802

Last edited:
Ok guys, I'll just start this

Outing: HSBC rooftop
Date: 20th Dec 2008
Time: sunset + night shoot

1. Daneisha0802
2. Ahber

count me out for the christmas theme... its been done to death. Bored with it now.
Any other one is fine with me..overnight one sounds fantastic..HSBC treetop??? No clue what it means but sure...why not

it is a name given to some high walkway at machritie (dunno how to spell everytime) reservoir.

1. Daneisha0802
2. Ahber
3. Hershey Desai ...though somebody better tell me where the "HSBC rooftop" is...
4. harnamsc.............DSLR newbie here so hoping to learn at the same time?

Hi guys am a newbie to clubsnap and also new to my cam but i stay at bedok south near siglap mind if i join you all? =) hope that you guys can teach me a thing or lots of things and i dont know how to PM

Hi guys am a newbie to clubsnap and also new to my cam but i stay at bedok south near siglap mind if i join you all? =) hope that you guys can teach me a thing or lots of things and i dont know how to PM

Welcome to ECP

Bedok south?? Can.. Not a problem.. Do put ur name on the list.

Welcome to ECP

Bedok south?? Can.. Not a problem.. Do put ur name on the list.

Can't make it for the outing this coming sat as am working. But hey if there are any more outings or small gathering ard the area do let me know. BTW how do i PM people? Thanks for helping

Guys, it seem that the HSBC treetop closes at 5pm.

Here's the link: http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.php?option=com_visitorsguide&task=attractions&id=64&Itemid=73

Looks like we've gotta do it in the afternoon instead cuz if u guys read the page, it seems like a long walk. Our meeting point would be MacRitchie Reservoir Park & we walk our way down. Are u guys still ok with it?

Do pm me if u all have any queries. Thanks

Can't make it for the outing this coming sat as am working. But hey if there are any more outings or small gathering ard the area do let me know. BTW how do i PM people? Thanks for helping

Alright. Hope to see u next time.

With regards to the PM, just click on the button next to the name of the user. There'll be a pop-up & click on "send a private message to____". Once u click on that, it will bring u to another page in order for u to type in the msg.

I should be okay for afternoon depending on what time we start and what time we finish?

1. Daneisha0802
2. Ahber
3. Hershey Desai ...though somebody better tell me where the "HSBC rooftop" is...

Outing: HSBC rooftop & Labrador Sunset Shoot
Time: 12 noonMeeting Point: Venus Road Carpark

1. Daneisha0802
2. Ahber

Hey Guys, I've added the Labrador Sunset outing after the HSBC treetop so that we can accomodate both the initial plan of a sunset shoot & the HSBC treetop walk.

The direction for Venus Drive at HSBC treetop are as follow:

By Bus
Take bus nos. 132, 163, 165, 166, 167, 640, 855 or 980. Alight along Upper Thomson Road near junction with Sing Ming Ave.

By Car
Entrance to the car park is along Venus Drive, off Upper Thomson Road.

To those who has put their name on the list, could you pls pm me ur hp number? Thanks :angel:

can i just join the sunset shoot and others as i just know wats the treetop thing, and i cant stand the heights...:embrass:

can i just join the sunset shoot and others as i just know wats the treetop thing, and i cant stand the heights...:embrass:

Sure. No problem. But will it be ok with if u drop me a PM your hp number.

sorry, i got ur PM. Will buzz you regarding the arrangements.

Outing: HSBC rooftop & Labrador Sunset Shoot
Time: 12 noonMeeting Point: Venus Road Carpark

hey !...you finally arrange an outing. it was a long wait for me. but too bad. It has been busy months for me.

I have not log in to the forum since months back.
How are you? what is next ??

want to try "Chinese New Year" theme in chinatown ?

Status
Not open for further replies.