East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeting guys!!!

Nokkieg sure got a good outing idea. Perhaps u might wanna plan slightly ahead so that others can arrange their timing. Just my 2 cent suggestion.

Mapper... anymore interesting shoot... ring my hp leh... nowaday busy busy busy... no time to online often. hehehe... whoever got my mobile, can ring me to go shoot pic!!

Cheers...!!! Danesh... your outing I onz...!!! But gotta remind myself... hehehe..!!! keep me posted on the confirm date eh!!!

Cheers!!!

Greeting guys!!!

Nokkieg sure got a good outing idea. Perhaps u might wanna plan slightly ahead so that others can arrange their timing. Just my 2 cent suggestion.

Mapper... anymore interesting shoot... ring my hp leh... nowaday busy busy busy... no time to online often. hehehe... whoever got my mobile, can ring me to go shoot pic!!

Cheers...!!! Danesh... your outing I onz...!!! But gotta remind myself... hehehe..!!! keep me posted on the confirm date eh!!!

Cheers!!!

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the support.

I was away pretty much beginning of the month and only had last weekend free. This weekend going for another shoot so can't do it. But will try again for next month.

Hey people,

Am setting up an exhibition at the 2902 gallery this weekend... I would appreciate it if you can stop by. Apart from just photographs, there will be other photography related items for sale too.
Do visit if you get a chance...its definitely worth your time.

The address is
Old school,
11 Mount Sophia,
11B #B2-09

Exhibition dates

29th november, saturday from 2pm
30th november, sunday from 11am

quick...someone tell me which is the best way to display 77 pictures...
Lay them out just like that on the table...organizing them via each shoot...like...one pile of 10 pics from the botanic garden, 10 pics second pile chinatown etc etc..
or do I get albums so people can browse through...

my portfolio isn't big enough to hold these pictures...S12R size... its one inch too big.. need some ideas quickly people...only have 2 days left.

Anyone interested to go take sunrise at ECP bedok Jetty?

I'm cycling down by 630am

**Just got my D90 a few weeks back.. now trigger happy...

Last edited:

Something interesting...!!!
Date???

For those who is interested to keep fit, can join me joining every sunday morning at bedok reservior starting last sunday.

hahaha... fresh air... fresh start... fresh feeling... fresh... fresh... fresh...!!!

Doubt you'll get far out as I heard the jetty is closed for renovations. At least the farther end.

Hello, I am relatively new to CS and i live in the east (Telok Kurau). Is it ok if i join this group? :)

Can i ask if anybody is interested in shooting the Christmas Decorations along Orchard Road over the weekend? Got my 5D MK 2 recently and wanna continue testing the high ISO performance. :) I have a flickr account and this is the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luhaiwong/

Last edited:
Hello, I am relatively new to CS and i live in the east (Telok Kurau). Is it ok if i join this group? :)

Can i ask if anybody is interested in shooting the Christmas Decorations along Orchard Road over the weekend? Got my 5D MK 2 recently and wanna continue testing the high ISO performance. :) I have a flickr account and this is the link

Sure welcme abroad, we should be having some outing this month, but as for the Orchard Road lights, so far no one organising it. There are quite a few of us staying around Telok Kurau area.

Hope to see you soon, and welcome abroad again.

Hi,

Thinking of organizing a shoot for this sunday morning (7th Dec).

Who's keen?

guys, i think we've gotta do the outing on the 20th of Dec

Welcome!!!

Hello I just came back from Orchard Road. Here is the link to the pictures. Hope u all enjoy them :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luhaiwong/sets/72157610859899268/

Are ya gonna organise 1??
hehehe...!!!
:)

Yes, I'm next in line to do the outing. I've got 2 options.
a)an overnight shoot - Sunset, night outing & sunrise
b)HSBC treetop

Any other suggestions? :sweatsm:

hey guys im staying near SOTA... if you all know where's that.. lol
just gotten my first DSLR.. would love to join you guys for some shoot if possible!

cheers!

Last edited:
Yes, I'm next in line to do the outing. I've got 2 options.
a)an overnight shoot - Sunset, night outing & sunrise
b)HSBC treetop

Any other suggestions? :sweatsm:

Alamak guys... Respond dah....

Another thought just came to mind, how abt doing the Christmas Lighting shoot??? :D

Lets start a list shall we??

Venue: Orchard Road
Theme: A Sweet Candy Christmas
Date: ????
Time: ????

1) ZeRoCoOl
2)

Status
Not open for further replies.