E510

Status
Not open for further replies.

messenger

Aug 30, 2004
Hi anyone know the current price of E510.
With any free gift etc?

As i am oversea now, i only can ask my friend which is not so into photography to get it for me when he travel to germany.

Really appreciate the help :)

The price of the camera depends on what part of the world you're buying it in...for instance the price in the US tends to be on the cheap end, while the UK has the highest price.

You'll have to look at local prices depending on where you intend to buy it.

S$1159 from Alanphoto.com.sg website
Dual kit lens + Sandisk 2GB Ultra II CF Card

Cheapest to buy from USA internet websites. Of course got some risk. Another option is our local fraternity....zhuihuay.com. :)

yupz i wanted to get it from Singapore, because i would be back in around 5 month. and i dont want to miss all those beautiful moment in Europe.
I could ask my friend to help me get when he come to visit me, but i wonder where is the best deal in town now.

thank you for all the help

S$1159 from Alanphoto.com.sg website
Dual kit lens + Sandisk 2GB Ultra II CF Card

From their website? Then i guess the $1159 sure have not add 7% GST (oh, i hate this term). After adding is $1240, which is more likely a price that they sell.

ehh... tat i dunno but i think is with GST. You can always call/email them to check the price. www.mscolor.com.sg also

hi just wonder if this a good deal?
E510 dual kit--$1065+7%gst free 2g card, bg, 3 section tripod.

Definitely sounds like a good deal. :)

Maybe try bargaining for a cheaper spare battery instead of getting the tripod and bad... you'll prob buy another bag, and the tripod... well this is just my opinion... but its a pretty good deal :)

Maybe try bargaining for a cheaper spare battery instead of getting the tripod and bad... you'll prob buy another bag, and the tripod... well this is just my opinion... but its a pretty good deal :)

ya....bargain for additional battery for cheaper price..or swap those with your free bag and tripod....you definitely need that spare battery that comes in handy when you are traveling. Another thing is to bargain for more CF cards... shooting scenery in RAW will take up a lot of memory space...unless you intend to shoot just in JPG.

Next...get a good bag...light to carry and good to protect your camera. It can double up as platform to hold the camera steady....(without the need of tripod)

hopefully the discount you get from buying the camera will be invested into accessories or more lens..... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.