DvD Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does getting 2 dvd writers work? As in you can put the original copy in one, and a blank copy in another so that they read and write at the same time?

thats on the fly... but not recommended if you are using usb or any external drives for that matter... its best for internal hdd which is both independent. hence i say dun link them to the same ide (as in ide 0/1 master & slave), so make it simple, use sata.

its easier to just use 1 dvd writer if you have created an iso. and unless your system is darn fast, you can burn 2 dvds on 2 drives at the same time. same rules apply, put each iso in different drive and burn.

thats on the fly... but not recommended if you are using usb or any external drives for that matter... its best for internal hdd which is both independent. hence i say dun link them to the same ide (as in ide 0/1 master & slave), so make it simple, use sata.

its easier to just use 1 dvd writer if you have created an iso. and unless your system is darn fast, you can burn 2 dvds on 2 drives at the same time. same rules apply, put each iso in different drive and burn.

Hmmm need to check how I can 'Open' one more slot to fit 2 internal dvd drives... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.