Do you think actor Christopher Lee will be punished accordingly for drink driving?

What do you think actor Christopher Lee will get for his drink driving offence?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Fann is the female doctor is it and the fat guy that join in the escape is Moses Lim and fell down in the end?

then who is the prison warden? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :dunno: :bsmilie:

"Contrary to media reports...." so how did you get this inside info?
Don't always believe what you read... anyway got my sources.
Anyway it would be interesting to compare and contrast this case with that of Nicholas Tse back in 2002 who totalled his Ferrari F360 Modena and fabricated a story that his driver was responsible. Later got involved with another accident, this time in an Audi.
Media personalities = bad drivers???

can change the ad what.

can change to something like this:

a poster of him behind bar with title "if u drink and drive, u will be like me. No matter who you are. " :bsmilie:

HAHA you're damn good!!!

Probably a hefty fine and community service and ban from driving for 12 months. Lucky him of his status and popularity.

Whatever the outcome, the media will sensationalise it and headlines will definitely cause a stir.

Who knows, in the near future, media corp will do a special on this "whole saga".

For those who r Fann Wong and his fans - sympathise him
For those who r by the books - cruxify him to show as an example
For those who r just watching - dont bother to waste time, take yr camera and go shooting better

:think: So when will the verdict be out? Pls update Thks! BTW there is rumour saying Fann is leaving him as he is going to jail?:confused:

Don't always believe what you read... anyway got my sources.

Are you saying that the press cannot be trusted? How can we believe you on the basis of "don't always believe what you read" and without revealing what kind of sources you have?

Are you saying that the press cannot be trusted? How can we believe you on the basis of "don't always believe what you read" and without revealing what kind of sources you have?
I am not making any such claim, however you're jumping to that conclusion. Are you so gullible to believe that every word reported is the exact and definitive depiction of what exactly happened? C'mon in reality things are never so black and white, there's always a varying point of view. My sources?, Well let's just say I know a lot of lawyers...

I am not making any such claim, however you're jumping to that conclusion. Are you so gullible to believe that every word reported is the exact and definitive depiction of what exactly happened? C'mon in reality things are never so black and white, there's always a varying point of view. My sources?, Well let's just say I know a lot of lawyers...

Why? You did say "Don't always believe what you read" Doesn't that mean you do not have the confidence in the press in reporting the truth. In other words, you don't TRUST the reporting because you do not believe in the reporting. How can you say you are not making such a claim?

If you can't trust the press, fine. But please do not impose your view on others who have full faith that the press is reporting the truth.

How can we give credence to your claims that he did not hit-and-run on the basis of "My sources?, Well let's just say I know a lot of lawyers..."? In any case, he is NOT ALLOWED to move his vehicle after he hit the motorcyclist UNLESS AUTHORIZED by a police officer.

Why? You did say "Don't always believe what you read" Doesn't that mean you do not have the confidence in the press in reporting the truth. In other words, you don't TRUST the reporting because you do not believe in the reporting. How can you say you are not making such a claim?

If you can't trust the press, fine. But please do not impose your view on others who have full faith that the press is reporting the truth.

How can we give credence to your claims that he did not hit-and-run on the basis of "My sources?, Well let's just say I know a lot of lawyers..."? In any case, he is NOT ALLOWED to move his vehicle after he hit the motorcyclist UNLESS AUTHORIZED by a police officer.
How you've arrive at your assertion reflects a pretty narrow line of thinking. While I would believe every newspaper tries to report news as objectively as possible, that does not necessarily mean everything written covers every possible facet of information nor reflect any mitigating factors or circumstances relating to the incident. I am not negating whatever has been reported, just that there is more to it than what we read. Nowhere did I say that I don't trust the reporting, you are making that claim.

Please have a reality check, nobody is imposing on you or anyone else for that matter any belief to undermine your full faith in the press. If anything I don't know why you're getting worked up over this matter. As an aside, even the press can put "spin" or reflect an institutional bias on what is reported (the Fox news channel is a great example of reporting with a conservative neo-con perspective).

Nobody is asking you to believe what I say, you are free to believe what you want. I am not defending Christopher, he has engaged able and experienced lawyers to state his defence. No need to point out to me the point of law, leave that to the judge.

Check the meanings of both words "believe" and "trust" and you will understand how I arrive at such a conclusion.

The press and the police classifies the case as hit-and-run. Then he has to be brought back to the scene for a breath-analyser test (meaning he left the scene). Your source said he moved a short distance before stopping (meaning he did not leave the scene). I just find it hard to understand how you put it off as "varying point of view". Seems more like both extremes to me.

Wouldn't the reporter and the article editor exercise due care and professionalism in ensuring the facts are accurately reported in the article? After all, the reporter obtained the facts of the case from the police.

Sure, you can choose to believe your own version of factual information. I just find them hard to believe.

Yet again you dwell on your dogmatic line of reasoning. Just because the press reported the facts doesn't necessarily make it an open and shut case of it being a hit-and-run case. Again nobody is forcing you to believe anything and if you find it hard to understand or believe anything beyond the facts, that's your choice. As I have stated, things aren't always so clear cut as you would like to believe.

Fann Wong is available?! Yes!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :heart: :sweatsm:

There's no such thing as equal between the rich and the poor, local and expets.

If you're rich you can hire the best lawyer to defand you and in court the truth depands on how your lawyer present "your version of the truth".

If you're an expet, better still. Automitically the cops belive your side of the story more over the local guy.

If I remember correctly, some time back a underage girl w/o a driving license, hit someone and speed home. The mother went to the police and laied that it she's the one who's driving. Later police found out the truth. What happen? the family got a senior lawyer to fight the case, the school support her and she got off with a slap on the wrist, just a fine and probation. And the mother? Nothing.

Yep. Absolutely agree with you.

Besides, don't forget Christopher's surname.
It helps too.

500 years ago, all belongs to the same family.
Got special treatment one.

:p ;) :p

Will it affect our water source if sg gov let him go jail ? :(

Not only water, vegetable and poultry as well. Then maybe locals also have a hard time going to JB or worse coming back to Spore.
Will it affect our water source if sg gov let him go jail ? :(

no water,vegetable cannot go jb never mind . chris lee must be send to jail .

Money money money... will help... If Fann Wong dun have enough... David Gan will help... for sure one...

Status
Not open for further replies.