Do you like the New Yahoo Mail interface?

Do you like the New Yahoo Mail interface?

Results are only viewable after voting.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
wake up and see a new look of Yahoo Mail.

already spent so many hours already, still feel so confuse about it, what on earth are they doing? don't they run some beta test first to get feedback before implementing it?

there is no option of switching it back, what can I do beside KPKB in http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/210695 ?

my goodness, I'm a premium user (I pay $), and I only have 5 votes, just like everybody else?

tell me what do you think?

Last edited:
Go into settings to revert it back to the old template. I did that.

Couldn't stand the new interface. Too buggy

after lot of KPKN, some of the missing things are added back, I guess it is still work in process,

but why don't ask some volunteer users to try out first, so many negative feedback doesn't sound right at all.

Go into settings to revert it back to the old template. I did that.

Couldn't stand the new interface. Too buggy

yes, notice the preview can change, but the search mail function is horrible.

btw, they now limit to 1TB space, and they give a gauge of how much space I use. this is good.

btw, they now limit to 1TB space, and they give a gauge of how much space I use. this is good.
Copied from mail Gmail, together with other style / design elements.

I don't like the nested email function.
Honestly, I was ok with the old classic..

Yahoo just can't stay still. The logo and mail interface has been changed so many times in just a few months. So far this mail interface is the worst, as my few years old Vista always hang when I log in to my email.:angry:

No problems so far.
Actually like the new interface.
It is 70% clone of Google Mail.
Completely understandable since the new Yahoo CEO, Marissa Mayer was a Google Executive.
She brings to Google culture and Google way of doing things to Yahoo.
Won't be surprised at all if some time in future Yahoo will agree to merge with Google.

still trying to get used to it....

don't like the font and font size in mail writing, simply ugly and too small.
and there is no option to set the default font and font size, which mean I have change it EVERY TIME I write an email. OMG!!

I manage to revert back to the old format via the Settings / Mail Options.

I am indeed surprised and perplexed on why and how Yahoo can release a product that is still a Work in Progress ?

It is a norm to finish and test a product BEFORE releasing it to the public .
A brief announcement should also follow.

It seems like the work of an amateur and intern within Yahoo. LOL ! ! !

Same issue as Sion. No idea how to deny using the new themed version ("Settings / Mail Options", this just configures where and how things appear, rather than "Don't use new theme version as it does not work completely yet")... anyway, lets wait and see, I am sure they are fixing it...

All the icons in my yahoo mail have turned into little squares with 2 top words and 2 bottom numbers in them.

Had changed the setting to previous interface, but seem like every time when re-login, it auto switch to the new interface again... :confused:

Resistance to change!

new ymail is lousy. old one much better...

Same issue as Sion. No idea how to deny using the new themed version ("Settings / Mail Options", this just configures where and how things appear, rather than "Don't use new theme version as it does not work completely yet")... anyway, lets wait and see, I am sure they are fixing it...

Just be careful that the little squares don't have this in them: :bsmilie:

iching3.jpg