Do you like Canon Photomarathon vest??

Canon Photomarathon Vest!?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it but I won't wear it unless everywhere I shoot is air-conditioned. :embrass:

someone show a photo of it?

the photo marathon's over? didn't see people running with cameras all over tampines, where i was stuck for most of the day.. :D

Who wants it let me know, I'll let it go for $30. Heehee :devil:

I'm as hot and sweaty as it is now. Last thing I need is another layer of cloth over..... what were they thinking??? I would think extra batteries will come in more handy in a photomarathon than a vest. Least in Singapore.

That's why I didn't wear it.. hahah.... lelong lelong $30.

well its pretty useful to me today since I am using a consumer and I have a TC plus a wide lens...inter-changing is easy today because all the pockets of that vest! :D....

wha... nikon dun give them out lehz.... kao.... hahahhahaa..... sian..... but the vests is nice.. seen it... but erm.... its abit the wad leh.. its rahter "inloyal" for nikonians like me to wear it..... lol.... :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
wha... nikon dun give them out lehz.... kao.... hahahhahaa..... sian..... but the vests is nice.. seen it... but erm.... its abit the wad leh.. its rahter "inloyal" for nikonians like me to wear it..... lol.... :bsmilie:
Don't you know Canon's plan to make people believe that there so many Canon users out there today??? We were all walking advertising boards! kekeke. :bsmilie:
Still this is one of the nice touch to make Canon users BUY BUY BUY!!!

glennyong said:

Maybe can gaffer tape it!!! Hahahah! Put enough gaffer tape becomes black vest.... just nice for your nikon....
:D

espn said:
That's why I didn't wear it.. hahah.... lelong lelong $30.

I think ebay will be more steady!

"One original Canon EOS professional vest! Mint condition and swaet free!"
;p

But I like it lar.... :)

At least it's useful lah. Good for consumer cams. hehe...

sehsuan said:
someone show a photo of it?

the photo marathon's over? didn't see people running with cameras all over tampines, where i was stuck for most of the day.. :D

Wah is it in Tampines? Same here, I was here whole day and did not see any people with cameras running around leh.

not too bad la... can put a lot of handy stuffs.

Best part is that its free! Sure beats spending >100 on a domke. Although the domke has better features like lining and all that.

Yeah, I like the many pockets...even behind also has one which you can put a raincoat or umbrella. Found that I could literally carry all my stuff in it. ;)

Zplus said:
I think ebay will be more steady!

"One original Canon EOS professional vest! Mint condition and swaet free!"
;p

But I like it lar.... :)

I'll see if it's worth the effort to remove the EOS and Canon word on the vest first.. heehee else I'll just put it up for sale. Left it in the car boot most of the them. Hehehe... I would be outta my mind to wear it while shooting, weather's so damn hot!

espn said:
I'll see if it's worth the effort to remove the EOS and Canon word on the vest first.. heehee else I'll just put it up for sale. Left it in the car boot most of the them. Hehehe... I would be outta my mind to wear it while shooting, weather's so damn hot!

geeee.... din we got a shot of u in the vest?? :think:

eh, espn. just bring it down to beach road and ask the nice old ladies there to take out the threads and re-sew it with nikon lah! like scanner said, just need to remover "c", "a" and "n" and sew in the rest. :bsmilie:

damn... we shld have just grab the boxes left lying ard and dump it in my car hor... so many brand new vests lying ard. can start MO already! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.