Do you like Canon Photomarathon vest??

Canon Photomarathon Vest!?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sehsuan said:
any photos of last year's vest? i did notice this year's vest had a LOT of mesh.
Last year's vest was darker in colour and had no front pockets for lenses...

I believe this year's vests were mostly rejects. Much of the threads started coming loose after me and my friends started wearing...:dunno: :dunno:

time to call your friendly PE dept to send you for TAF program :bsmilie:

mine's fine, after one full day of wearing it, loading it up with a nalgene at the back pocket even. went around via motorbike...

sehsuan said:

mine's fine, after one full day of wearing it, loading it up with a nalgene at the back pocket even. went around via motorbike...

I ddin't mean that..I meant that the words "Canon" at the back, and at the front left threads were coming out..(I'm underweight for my height ...hehe)

sehsuan said:

Neh... I think if evenstar's size needs to go for TAF, I'm seriously obese liaoz. :bsmilie:

I thought this year's vest looks better. It might be useful if I'm going overseas. Looks good, can wear it and carry additional stuff to walk around in the day without lugging too much baggage around.

My only thought... How to remove the 'EOS Professional' from the front pocket huh? I'm not 'that level' yet to be called a 'Professional'. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Neh... I think if evenstar's size needs to go for TAF, I'm seriously obese liaoz. :bsmilie:

I thought this year's vest looks better. It might be useful if I'm going overseas. Looks good, can wear it and carry additional stuff to walk around in the day without lugging too much baggage around.

My only thought... How to remove the 'EOS Professional' from the front pocket huh? I'm not 'that level' yet to be called a 'Professional'. :bsmilie:
Use a scissors lor

jsbn said:

i have one given by a friend, that has a canon logo almost four times as big if i remember correctly.. and it says only... CANON Professional Cameras... nothing about Professional Photographer... so we can carry on :bsmilie:

pretty bad actually... can't really use with any lenses. The one Nikon sponsored and was given out during the last SEA games was good (can actualy use to carry lenses,e tc.) but too thick to be worn in this weather.

oeyvind said:
pretty bad actually... can't really use with any lenses. The one Nikon sponsored and was given out during the last SEA games was good (can actualy use to carry lenses,e tc.) but too thick to be worn in this weather.
Maybe for smaller kit lenses yes. Not big, constant aperture Ls.

sehsuan said:
i have one given by a friend, that has a canon logo almost four times as big if i remember correctly.. and it says only... CANON Professional Cameras... nothing about Professional Photographer... so we can carry on :bsmilie:
Well, I'd be much too embarassed to wear it if it screams any word 'Professional' and I slip up giving sub-par shots. :bsmilie:

espn said:
I'll see if it's worth the effort to remove the EOS and Canon word on the vest first.. heehee else I'll just put it up for sale. Left it in the car boot most of the them. Hehehe... I would be outta my mind to wear it while shooting, weather's so damn hot!

Give it to me then ....... I am not a die-hard supporter of any partcular camera brand, even though I am not a Canon user ......;p

hahahhaha... pple.. NPNT lah..... post pic on the "pro" word... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Tot this is a free gift? Why ppl are selling it away? My friend jus give me one new one but last year model. Look great!

The Oracle said:
Tot this is a free gift? Why ppl are selling it away?

Of course, many people are selling their Canon vests away.

Firstly, how many loyal Canon users are there in the photo marathon? They will never wear it even if you force their throats down to the water. :bsmilie:

Secondly, since most people did not walk away with any prizes, by selling the vest for $30-$40, it can help to cover some of the cost of participation such as transportation, makan, etc.

USM said:
Of course, many people are selling their Canon vests away.

Firstly, how many loyal Canon users are there in the photo marathon? They will never wear it even if you force their throats down to the water. :bsmilie:

Secondly, since most people did not walk away with any prizes, by selling the vest for $30-$40, it can help to cover some of the cost of participation such as transportation, makan, etc.
I think if u strip away the large CANON word and EOS Professional thing on the pocket, I'm sure lotsa ppl would wear it. :D

Drudkh said:
i'll wear it if i'm shooting in winter, otherwise think i'll die of heat exhaustion. :hung:
what is the vest made of? is it mesh, so its airy? or is it complete nylon....how come u guys say its hot...?

doug3fflux said:
what is the vest made of? is it mesh, so its airy? or is it complete nylon....how come u guys say its hot...?

It is not hot only if you wear it with nothing underneath.

Your sweat will drip out of the mesh and wet the floor you stand on. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.