DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

You probably have already know that this is one of cheapest telezoom nikkor lens that produce good iq photos.

Depending what you normally shoot but I believe you are really short of this range of focal length. BBB. :p

hahahaha you ah... :devil:
So far have not felt the need for this focal length.
I suspect I won't need it during my trip, but just feeling a bit kiasu that's all.
My TTSW too spacious la.... :D

hahahaha you ah... :devil:
So far have not felt the need for this focal length.
I suspect I won't need it during my trip, but just feeling a bit kiasu that's all.
My TTSW too spacious la.... :D

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/896167-Creating-Winning-Shots-An-Evening-With-Liew-Tong-Leng-6-May-2011

The serial photo award winner Liew Tong Leng said this something like this,"You will never know which lens you will need, so bring all the lenses"

BBB :devil: besides it will feel better carrying a nicely loaded TTSW than an empty one ;p

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/896167-Creating-Winning-Shots-An-Evening-With-Liew-Tong-Leng-6-May-2011

The serial photo award winner Liew Tong Leng said this something like this,"You will never know which lens you will need, so bring all the lenses"

BBB :devil: besides it will feel better carrying a nicely loaded TTSW than an empty one ;p

hahahah but bring all might spoil the holiday due to overload.... :)
Anyway DD kindly loaning me his Tamron, so I will bring it along and see if it will be put to use or not.

hahahah but bring all might spoil the holiday due to overload.... :)
Anyway DD kindly loaning me his Tamron, so I will bring it along and see if it will be put to use or not.

then get this one. You probably need to bring just one lens.
http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem.php?pid=1383-42241b522c
..... maybe DD123 Tamron should do. Save your money for now. ;p

ZerocoolAstra said:
Bro you know i dislike superzooms right? :)
Besides, this lens has rather poor reviews.

Can't be worse than my $100 tamron right?

Bro you know i dislike superzooms right? :)
Besides, this lens has rather poor reviews.
I know but in an interview I read in a magazine, the wildlife pro said that she carry the 28-300 when she wanted to go light. Decent lens lah. Just that people who review this lens put it together with other nikkor lens and expecting a lot from it but the results is not as good as they would like to see.

Can't be worse than my $100 tamron right?
what do you think? :sweat:

Last edited:
ZerocoolAstra said:
bitez..... where are you?
Cannot just post a couple of USA pics then MIA liao... tsk tsk tsk....

Sorry sorry the last time I logged in this thread stopped moving for few days, den now suddenly move so fast...

I did upload, only my 1st 3 days, onto fb though... I pai seh upload here leh.... :x

And I realised I don't have very nice 17 mile drive pics for u... :(

DSC_1040a.jpg

One of our better shots i think.. :embrass::embrass::embrass:
This should be taken in the 17 mile drive area or just before we enter the gate paying that 10 buckeroos per car. I'm guessing this based on the timestamp. haha..

Sorry sorry the last time I logged in this thread stopped moving for few days, den now suddenly move so fast...

I did upload, only my 1st 3 days, onto fb though... I pai seh upload here leh.... :x

And I realised I don't have very nice 17 mile drive pics for u... :(

hahahah it's ok la... Just itchy to see photos that's all :) Dun say not nice leh... most importantly, you enjoyed your holiday :D
I saw some of the FB photos. Nice! Keep it coming!

One of our better shots i think.. :embrass::embrass::embrass:
This should be taken in the 17 mile drive area or just before we enter the gate paying that 10 buckeroos per car. I'm guessing this based on the timestamp. haha..

Pretty good! :thumbsup:
See can tweak the colours of the rocks to make 'em stand out a bit more. Perhaps more saturation. Try and see how.
Sky looks swee....

Yup yup the skies n the blue seas... N the very very strong wind... I think the shots dun justify the place... Haha...

Yup yup the skies n the blue seas... N the very very strong wind... I think the shots dun justify the place... Haha...

best if you can get the photo with about 120 degree field of view.

bitez said:
how should i do dat? pull back further?

If you have uwa lens, pull even closer

coolthought said:
If you have uwa lens, pull even closer
Meaning shoot at 11 instead of 16 right? I can't remem wad tis was shot at... Heh....

daredevil123 said:
Nice coastline. Never go down to shoot ar?
Ya Nv leh... The waves v big... I scaredy cat... N I can't swim.... :x