DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

There is one at TCW

Really?? Thanks. I will go check it out.
The beauty of this is that not only its lens is interchangeable, the medium format sensor is also interchangeable.

Tonight going SLS to buy PC components.

C'mon hit me with your recommendations! :D

Budget: $900

Items:
Processor, motherboard, RAM, video card (optional), HDD, Win 7

Last edited:
wad kind of CPU are u building for? E.g. work, gaming, photoshopping kinda? or just normal plain use..

photoshopping, but doesn't have to be hardcore specs la.... :)

I was thinking Core i5-2500 with a Z68 board (H67 might be fine too since I'm not into overclocking. But cost savings not great) and maybe 4 or 6GB RAM.

wah lau eh... my budget is for all the items leh... Video card already $860, then $40 to buy processor, motherboard, RAM and HDD har? :bigeyes:

You didn't state clearly mah... :p

If it is for photoshop, start with video card that support the version of photoshop you are using.
Tested video cards | Photoshop CS5

Your next priority will be dependable and reliable HDD and sufficient ram. Then the processor and motherboard. Finally, casing that will house and power all the peripherals.

hmmm... budget not include monitor ah?

You didn't state clearly mah... :p

If it is for photoshop, start with video card that support the version of photoshop you are using.
Tested video cards | Photoshop CS5

Your next priority will be dependable and reliable HDD and sufficient ram. Then the processor and motherboard. Finally, casing that will house and power all the peripherals.

hmmm... budget not include monitor ah?

Not clear enough meh?

Tonight going SLS to buy PC components.

C'mon hit me with your recommendations! :D

Budget: $900

Items:
Processor, motherboard, RAM, video card (optional), HDD, Win 7

hahahaha you need reading glasses liao ;)

Last edited:
photoshopping, but doesn't have to be hardcore specs la.... :)

I was thinking Core i5-2500 with a Z68 board (H67 might be fine too since I'm not into overclocking. But cost savings not great) and maybe 4 or 6GB RAM.

well... i would recommend you to up your ram to 6GB. Since you wan to photoshop and also change it to Window 7 64-bit instead of using 32-bit ^^

skylover said:
well... i would recommend you to up your ram to 6GB. Since you wan to photoshop and also change it to Window 7 64-bit instead of using 32-bit ^^

Hahaha so slow!

Bought liao. Got win7 64bit n 8GB of ram.
Cool. Lr3 starts in abt 5-8sec ;p

ZerocoolAstra said:
Hahaha so slow!

Bought liao. Got win7 64bit n 8GB of ram.
Cool. Lr3 starts in abt 5-8sec ;p

So slow! Shld get i7-2600 3.4GHz with 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, and 2GB graphics card. Haha

:devil:

ClemC: DURIAN KA LAO LIAO LAH!!!

D-24 - Mao Shang Wang - 2 in 1 at YOUR price

MTL!!!! ;p

LOL Kreigs - can see u are now very into sports photography - (motor).. well done...

What Durian?.. this one is smelly type la... DROP BEFORE, have DENT, CANT SCREW IN FILTER and still dare to ask for $2600.. Can get new for about $3000.. cant attract people la..

Smiles88 said:
So slow! Shld get i7-2600 3.4GHz with 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, and 2GB graphics card. Haha

Idiot... ;p
Are those your PC specs? Or your dream setup?

LOL Kreigs - can see u are now very into sports photography - (motor).. well done...

What Durian?.. this one is smelly type la... DROP BEFORE, have DENT, CANT SCREW IN FILTER and still dare to ask for $2600.. Can get new for about $3000.. cant attract people la..

yah loh... quick lowball him... offer $1k.

looking at this specs.... I just found out that I am living in a technological backwater world.

looking at this specs.... I just found out that I am living in a technological backwater world.

:devil: BBB!
though I tend to prefer buying "2nd tier" stuff due to the price difference. Core i5 has good price-performance ratio.
I will get a high-end graphics card if I feel the need for it. So far not quite necessary.

:devil: BBB!
though I tend to prefer buying "2nd tier" stuff due to the price difference. Core i5 has good price-performance ratio.
I will get a high-end graphics card if I feel the need for it. So far not quite necessary.

probably I will dump my crt monitor for a LCD one if there is budget.

Haha! Sorry I didn't check that out clearly, saw the price nearly flipped. Of course if it was me buying I'd read everything stated. Yealor... now a bit skeptical also, dropped some more...

Me har? I'm always into motorsports - just that I didn't want to open my mouth too big about it. Will try to take more driver shots next time - or else not complete if got no driver profile...