DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

Haha! Sorry I didn't check that out clearly, saw the price nearly flipped. Of course if it was me buying I'd read everything stated. Yealor... now a bit skeptical also, dropped some more...

Me har? I'm always into motorsports - just that I didn't want to open my mouth too big about it. Will try to take more driver shots next time - or else not complete if got no driver profile...

low-profile silent killer :thumbsup:

low-profile silent killer :thumbsup:

Gee, hope I didn't phrase my words wrongly. :embrass: Seriously, I have still a lot to learn and improve upon. Bottom line, I've enjoyed shooting the pannings so much I totally ignored the rest of the event. :sweat:

Btw, just got the news a few days earlier that Formula Boat races are coming back to Singapore - that I can't wait!

ZerocoolAstra said:
Idiot... ;p
Are those your PC specs? Or your dream setup?

Not mine. Just a comp I built for somekne recently. Haha. Haven't include the Blu-Ray DVD RW and the powerful sound card yet.

Me har? I'm always into motorsports - just that I didn't want to open my mouth too big about it. Will try to take more driver shots next time - or else not complete if got no driver profile...
As long as YOU enjoy the Shooting/Event :) that is the most important..

As long as YOU enjoy the Shooting/Event :) that is the most important..

Apart from my really aching back, my left arm muscle really strained (never doubted that the 70-200 was heavy, handheld for hours long), all sweaty and thirsty (the Big Cola adverts on the cars through the VF really didn't help much)... Yes, I've enjoyed it very much! :)

Gee, hope I didn't phrase my words wrongly. :embrass: Seriously, I have still a lot to learn and improve upon. Bottom line, I've enjoyed shooting the pannings so much I totally ignored the rest of the event. :sweat:

No la... :)
Good job bro! Keep it up! :)

Everybody is learning...
me, sometimes I feel like I'm at sea level, looking up at Mt Everest :)

Apart from my really aching back, my left arm muscle really strained (never doubted that the 70-200 was heavy, handheld for hours long), all sweaty and thirsty (the Big Cola adverts on the cars through the VF really didn't help much)... Yes, I've enjoyed it very much! :)

That's what we wanna hear ! :)

Kriegster after a day with 70-200 VRII
buildbicep.jpg

http://www.ayushveda.com/dietfitness/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/buildbicep.jpg

Idiot... ;p
Are those your PC specs? Or your dream setup?

lolx.. muz be his dream setup.. lolx..

:devil: BBB!
though I tend to prefer buying "2nd tier" stuff due to the price difference. Core i5 has good price-performance ratio.
I will get a high-end graphics card if I feel the need for it. So far not quite necessary.

yap.. its more den enough for u.. anything i5 and above is very very gd liao..
Hahaha so slow!

Bought liao. Got win7 64bit n 8GB of ram.
Cool. Lr3 starts in abt 5-8sec ;p
lolx.. looks like ur HDD can run at a faster speed.. cool..

The Aussie V8s? Wow

skylover said:
lolx.. muz be his dream setup.. lolx..

yap.. its more den enough for u.. anything i5 and above is very very gd liao..

lolx.. looks like ur HDD can run at a faster speed.. cool..

Not really ah. I only use my comp to read, watch movies n to surf the net. So I dun need such a fast comp. Just as long as it's not lag can alrdy

ZerocoolAstra said:
no "editing photos" ??? :eek:

how can???

Alamak bro. I thought it's an open secret tt I dunno how to do PP? :(

ZerocoolAstra said:
really ah? ;p

Can teach you simple one... but my lappy is so crappy (hey, it RHYMES!) that I would hate to run PP software on it.

Ya. I really dunno. I tried. But end up end product worse den SOOC