Digimate III Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdubs

Jun 6, 2006
Vancouver, BC
www.fotop.net
Hi,

I just bought a digimate III with a samsung HDD 80GB...

when I turn on the device, I can feel the hard disk spinning.. like I can feel the vibration when i hold it on my hand...

My friend has a digimate II plus, and he doesnt have this problem... so if anyone knows if this is suppose to be like this or is a deferect of the HDD or casing....

Thanks in advance

tdubs said:
Hi,

when I turn on the device, I can feel the hard disk spinning.. like I can feel the vibration when i hold it on my hand...

My friend has a digimate II plus, and he doesnt have this problem... so if anyone knows if this is suppose to be like this or is a deferect of the HDD or casing....

Thanks in advance
its not a problem i guess... my digimate III does vibrate as well and it is working fine. :thumbsup:
i think digimate II doesn't have much vibration becos they placed thicker form inbetween the gaps which helps to absorb some vibration

ExplorerZ said:
its not a problem i guess... my digimate III does vibrate as well and it is working fine. :thumbsup:
i think digimate II doesn't have much vibration becos they placed thicker form inbetween the gaps which helps to absorb some vibration

oh really? ic.. then at least i know is not only me... thanks for the replay

tdubs said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance

This sounds like your samsung HDD is not getting enough battery power to operate from your digimate III.

Not very healthy for Hard disk lifespan.

Status
Not open for further replies.