Diablo 2, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ever chiong from Act I to Act V and complete the game... too fast liao.. scary... :sweat:

ohoh.. haha...
now that u mentioned...
been a while since i touched it... so a lot of e short forms totally blank already... lolx

had a paladdin once... then deleted him cos the new patch made his skills really lousy... =( then build an amazon... love her arrow skills... then stopped playing cos getting too montonous... hehe

yklim said:
Ask some high lvl to bring u through... one night lvl 50 shouldn't be a problem ;)
yeap.. just leech exp...

that's wat i used to do to train new char last time, had two computers in the house i was staying.. i just on my housemate's computer and park my new char one corner and let my high level char do the killing on my own PC.

;p

jOhO said:
go around PK... :bsmilie:

haha hmmmm... :think:

hey y not we create a bnet game each night and call it CSD2 or something. Make it passworded so that no funny people can come and disturb.

espn said:
I've ever chiong from Act I to Act V and complete the game... too fast liao.. scary... :sweat:
on bnet there's not really a "complete" the game rite? i just keep killing diablo for uniques/rares and gain exp..

gremlin said:
haha hmmmm... :think:

hey y not we create a bnet game each night and call it CSD2 or something. Make it passworded so that no funny people can come and disturb.
it's a good idea.. but i scared if i'm addicted to it i'm dead.. last time jsut a uni student.. can skip class at the end just PIAH and pass... now cannot, got work, got shoots, got gf...

i will die a horrible death if i get addicted this time...

jOhO said:
yeap.. just leech exp...

that's wat i used to do to train new char last time, had two computers in the house i was staying.. i just on my housemate's computer and park my new char one corner and let my high level char do the killing on my own PC.

;p

woah joho u really sound like a lao jiao in d2 eh?? can i park my char and you get exp for me? kekeke ;p

Yeah... back then... 1 night dunno do how many COW Level juz to get dat stupid "Wind Force".. and those stupid rune word...

jOhO said:
it's a good idea.. but i scared if i'm addicted to it i'm dead.. last time jsut a uni student.. can skip class at the end just PIAH and pass... now cannot, got work, got shoots, got gf...

i will die a horrible death if i get addicted this time...

come come... think about the fun in leveling up and wondering whats the next cool weapon you are gonna get... just one more baal run!! :angel:

LoL I LURVED the MOO MOO LEVEL !!!!!! :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

haha.... yeah... attract all the Moo Moo and kill them all in split sec... feeling damn shiok... lolz.. :flame:

gremlin said:
woah joho u really sound like a lao jiao in d2 eh?? can i park my char and you get exp for me? kekeke ;p
eheh yeah but only in classic... i tried xpac once and hated it i dunno why. seemed to "easy", so many lvl 99s on the ladder, some of them reach it within 48 hours?

yeah can say i'm quite expert in classic d2 lar LAST TIME.. now like can't remember much leh!

i used to train characters JUST for PK.. and be a ******* to all the ang moh kids in the US, becos most of them hate asians...

i used to play with a bunch of singaporean guys that i met on that server too, and we always loved to "**** *******" as we so endearingly call it. :bsmilie:

Edited by Admin : Please watch out for sensitive words and language as there are different audience here. Thanks

gremlin said:
come come... think about the fun in leveling up and wondering whats the next cool weapon you are gonna get... just one more baal run!! :angel:
ehehehe i dun do baal lar.. cos i dun play xpac ;p

jOhO said:
ehehehe i dun do baal lar.. cos i dun play xpac ;p

ah.. all the more for you to start... new monsters and items that you have not seen before.

How about setting a goal?? Lvl 99 in a year? Reachable? No? heehee

lvl 99 in a year... too long ... if u play daily for 4-5hrs... and u know the right way to play this game. The most 3 mths u will take.... lvl 95-99 is a long long process....

yklim said:
lvl 99 in a year... too long ... if u play daily for 4-5hrs... and u know the right way to play this game. The most 3 mths u will take.... lvl 95-99 is a long long process....

i think for most of us working folks it is abit hard to play 4-5hrs daily :(

gremlin said:
ah.. all the more for you to start... new monsters and items that you have not seen before.

How about setting a goal?? Lvl 99 in a year? Reachable? No? heehee
for xpac? aiyoh no worries man!!

for classic.. er.. i dunno if it's possible! ahhaha i think got pple done it lar.. those like me last time lor.. play for 8 hours a day (or more) EVERYDAY.. sure can... ;p

dun tempt me.. i rather spend the time working for a new s3 and 70-200vr.. :lovegrin:

I used to have an invincible amazon before they apply some anti-amazon patch to diablo II.
Even after that, my amazon is still very powerful. Nothing else but only teleport can get close to her.

Anyway, I have sold the diablo II LOD and the account, because...watch out, this game itself is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.