Desserts: For the Sweet Tooths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a long time...and here is a recent one...enjoy :lovegrin:

p349810527-3.jpg

p4106605-3.jpg

Mebbe it will be better on it's own... with a plain black BG for each of the items... right now, they kinda distract...

Mebbe it will be better on it's own... with a plain black BG for each of the items... right now, they kinda distract...

this was taken at the cafe itself while i was having a tea-break with a pretty small table. :sweatsm:

I, who normally do not have a sweet tooth, am dying to sink me teeth into some of these because of your photos Byran! :sweat:

If I get any fatter, it's all your fault hor! :bsmilie:

I, who normally do not have a sweet tooth, am dying to sink me teeth into some of these because of your photos Byran! :sweat:

If I get any fatter, it's all your fault hor! :bsmilie:

dun worry...wun get fat one unless u got a fat wallet...the cake is small small and damn expensive la
thats why the last time i shot such cakes was like last january...maybe another few more months then can see another set :bsmilie::bsmilie:

oh gosh they all look so good!
and i love canele!

credits to the chef...i think i'll visit them again soon when i feel a lil fuller on my wallet hahhaah can practice food photography and also enjoy good food...anyone wanna join?

credits to the chef...i think i'll visit them again soon when i feel a lil fuller on my wallet hahhaah can practice food photography and also enjoy good food...anyone wanna join?

oh yes, fuller wallet indeed. i would save just to splurge on dessert there lol.

is this the one located at paragon opposite starbucks?

is this the one located at paragon opposite starbucks?

not sure but i go to the raffles city one

The recent 2 photos were shot at the new outlet at Shaw...beside mac

The first few photos were shot at raffles city

if really wanna shoot...we can share...each buy different ones..then we can have more variety...something like an org shoot for "models" except that this time...its cheaper, confirm looks nicer and can eat...yummy :lovegrin::lovegrin:

The recent 2 photos were shot at the new outlet at Shaw...beside mac

The first few photos were shot at raffles city

if really wanna shoot...we can share...each buy different ones..then we can have more variety...something like an org shoot for "models" except that this time...its cheaper, confirm looks nicer and can eat...yummy :lovegrin::lovegrin:

Why not "da bao"

Bring to someone's house.

Put it on exquisite chinaware and tableware.

Set up some lights and we're good to go :)

Lol actually i think i'll do just that this weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.