Desserts: For the Sweet Tooths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumiere

Sep 15, 2006
bryanjeanphotography.com
Fruit Meringue which i've baked

Made up of mainly Lemon Zest Meringue topped with whipped cream and lotsa blueberries and blackberries...and last but not least some mint leaves.

Lumiere

Sep 15, 2006
bryanjeanphotography.com
Lovely and yummy cakes and pastry from Canele...Highly recommended to try

Strawberry Shortcake

Jupiter

Macaroons

m3lv1nh0

Sep 24, 2007
Serangoon North
Looks like deja vu. Didn't these pics appears in another thread?

Anyway.. very nice pics.. did you use natural lightings or flash?

Dec 14, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
Even when you do take with ambience light, try to use some small white reflector to fill in those top light shadows.

Composition can be improve further. Watch out what you put at the bg. Sometimes putting too much objects behind can make the main subject out of place.

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
I like it, perhaps next time when you bake any of these again you can call me up, we take photos together, I am building up my portfolio on food.

Will add you as credit of course :)

Lumiere

Sep 15, 2006
bryanjeanphotography.com
Even when you do take with ambience light, try to use some small white reflector to fill in those top light shadows.

Composition can be improve further. Watch out what you put at the bg. Sometimes putting too much objects behind can make the main subject out of place.
okok its just that those photos are taken while i'm dining at the restaurant...but if i ever do any job regarding food...i'll take that into practice thanks

I like it, perhaps next time when you bake any of these again you can call me up, we take photos together, I am building up my portfolio on food.

Will add you as credit of course :)
hahahah i baked only when me and my gf are free so quite random...not becoz i selfish hahhaa

you should teach us how to bake too!
just get recipe book and try...at first everything will not be nice...but then slowly with practice and after eating failed pastries...u'll find urself improving hahaha

Feb 8, 2008
Your Meringue looks nice..but I baked one before... they taste too sweet...

geraldgkt

May 13, 2007
East
www.flickr.com
Nice series u have. Love the Jupiter shots, so tasty!

(ps: For Macaroons shot, i find the yellow "cookies" color too similiar to the cake at background, otherwise the prop setting is great.)

Lumiere

Sep 15, 2006
bryanjeanphotography.com
Nice series u have. Love the Jupiter shots, so tasty!

(ps: For Macaroons shot, i find the yellow "cookies" color too similiar to the cake at background, otherwise the prop setting is great.)
yeah thats the limitation i had...they did not have other flavours anymore...so had to make do ahahhah thanks for ur commet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom