D90 redeye correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconseet

Oct 4, 2008
Woodlands
Hi,

Tried using the built in red eye correction to remove an image on the D90 with redeye.
Managed to correct it but then when i look at the "corrected" image, the redeye is still there.

Anyone with D90 having similar issue? Or i'm missing out something?

Hi,

Tried using the built in red eye correction to remove an image on the D90 with redeye.
Managed to correct it but then when i look at the "corrected" image, the redeye is still there.

Anyone with D90 having similar issue? Or i'm missing out something?

D90 saves a duplicate copy of that image, you sure you're looking at the duplicate image with the setting done or the original image?

D90 saves a duplicate copy of that image, you sure you're looking at the duplicate image with the setting done or the original image?

Initially, i thought i looked at the wrong image. I'm really sure it is the duplicate saved image. Something like CSC_xxxxx.jpg. Software bug? :)

Initially, i thought i looked at the wrong image. I'm really sure it is the duplicate saved image. Something like CSC_xxxxx.jpg. Software bug? :)
I happened to have a picture with red eye and tried the red eye removal... strangely it only removed one red eye for mine, hahahaha... even though the camera detects the face over there. Sounds like a bug to me too...

I happened to have a picture with red eye and tried the red eye removal... strangely it only removed one red eye for mine, hahahaha... even though the camera detects the face over there. Sounds like a bug to me too...

Hmm... have to wait for bug fix? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.