D90 + D3x in June 08?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted:

In order to be a member of NPS (Singapore), you will have to meet the following criteria.

A working full time photographer who owned a registered photography related business in Singapore.

OR

An official photographer working in a registered business in Singapore

An authorization letter (printed on a registered company letter head) indicating that the applicant is the official photographer attached to the company is required.

Owned 2 professional bodies (D100, D200, D300, D2 Series, D3 Series) and 3 Nikkor Lenses.

Only registered cameras, lenses and accessories will be entitled to benefits of NPS

Oh man, what do Nikon Singapore meant by D3 series?! ;)

Ooooo..

Full frame FX in a smaller, more affordable package than the D3. I am tempted.

(5D owner here, who might come over to the N side :) )

Wahlau, chngpe01, you must have reliable comparison :thumbsup:. Please share :D, if permitted

Heard from a fren working in Nikon SG the FX mid range model will be out year end;)

No one have reliable resources, i can say my friend is working in nikon singapore as a sales manager. He told me D80X or your so called D90 will be launched this September ready for Christmas =)

Who will believe? so if I were you, will juz get the cam I want or juz sit back relax and wait =)

was you with this nikon sales manager at funan yesterday? in a nikon tee?:bsmilie:

No one have reliable resources, i can say my friend is working in nikon singapore as a sales manager. He told me D80X or your so called D90 will be launched this September ready for Christmas =)

Who will believe? so if I were you, will juz get the cam I want or juz sit back relax and wait =)

lol.. christmas came early

LOl, Would you put your friend's job on the line by leaking his company's classified information and pointing to him as a source of the leak, to the public ?:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

BTW I believed there is only one sales manager(for imaging products) in Nikon Sg and he must be sweating like hell now, or unless he got his model no. mixed up and gave you the wrong info :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.