D800 User Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or its more like cleaning his fish tank instead :bsmilie:

Guys
In preparing for the cam
How many raw can a 16gb card take?

I have 8 and 32gb they can store 100 and 400 14 bit uncompressed raw respectively. So I'm guessing 16gb should be 200.

not much case reported in Singapore probably due to the fact that not many D800 is circulating in the local market! :bsmilie:

lol. more like not many d800 around, so not many cases reported.

TheCameraStoreTV - YouTube

Just thought Nikon D800 owners will like this video….it proves how good a camera the D800 is when it comes to studio shooting...

SojIrOu said:
I have 8 and 32gb they can store 100 and 400 14 bit uncompressed raw respectively. So I'm guessing 16gb should be 200.

Thanks!!
Il grab 2x16gb
Until a big trip comes about

You can double the capacity since D800 can take 2 cards at the same time.

thanks Kit
I'm planning to use the SD purely to review Jpeg files before loading the RAW from the CF for further processing.
Hopefully it will be a manageable workflow

bump bump bump

7082431737_e44eaa2de4_b.jpg

Hi may I know where the best place to buy Nikon D800.

Simplz786 said:
Hi may I know where the best place to buy Nikon D800.

Haha! What a question.. Anyway i was told that most of the supplies r going to London Olympics now, thus it is quite difficult to get hold of one now..

This is what I was told by official Luke Tan from Nikon Singapor & NPS:

Nikon has already sent out all camera units meant for the Olympic.
Nikon Singapore does give priority to corporate purchaser but it's less than 20% of the entire stock.
Nikon Singapore do supply each shop on a weekly basis but of small quantity.
And by end May, D800 should be more readily available.

This is what I gathered during the Clubsnap event at SAM on 22nd Apr 2012 at Nikon booth a Glass Hall

Anyone managed to talk to Nikon Singapore about the D800 AF issue at the Clubsnap event?

Status
Not open for further replies.