D7000 Raw + LR 3.3

soeypixels

Jun 24, 2007
hi all
just want to check those with the above combination.
do u guys encounter some images which are UN-editable?

it showed a "!" on the right side of the photo in the <grid> Mode
or
under the <develop> mode it showed "an unexpected end-of-file occurred" and basically u cannot adjust anything

after i removed and re-import, also same issue

anyway i rented this set and wasnt really sure if there this issue with D7000 users
so far i think is 2/150 images

but with my D700 i got no such issue with LR 3.3
this is the first time i used LR 3.3 with D700 .NEF files, prior to this was LR 2.7/8

rgds

Last edited:
UpzZzzzzz

UpzZzzzz

Moderator can help me create a yes/no poll?
Tks !!

Perhaps u need to update your lightroom cos D7000 is pretty new in the market and your Lightroom version may not be able to handle its RAW at the moment.

Adobe indicated that D7000 is supported in LR3.3. Perhaps you want to check if ACR is updated to the latest version 6.3, since you last used LR 2.7/8?

hi all
just want to check those with the above combination.
do u guys encounter some images which are UN-editable?

it showed a "!" on the right side of the photo in the <grid> Mode
or
under the <develop> mode it showed "an unexpected end-of-file occurred" and basically u cannot adjust anything

after i removed and re-import, also same issue

anyway i rented this set and wasnt really sure if there this issue with D7000 users
so far i think is 2/150 images

but with my D700 i got no such issue with LR 3.3
this is the first time i used LR 3.3 with D700 .NEF files, prior to this was LR 2.7/8

rgds

Its a corrupted file when you get messages like this. Make a copy, re-import. If the same thing happens, then your 1/150 photo fails or less than 1%. The second card slot is to catch events like that. Anyway I have no issue with LR3.3 except for a rare corrupted file but I take multiple shots for important ones to handle that.

I didn't encounter such problems. Most likely your file is corrupted while writing into your SD card...

I suggest you do a format on your card before using it, it'll minimize such corruptions from happening.