D7000 Discussion Thread III

Thanks Tankahn!

any users out there using the tammy 17-50 and the tokina 11-16 with the d7000? are there any AF problems when it comes to taking still photos?

Same here, would like to hear if anyone has D7000 and Tokina 11-16 lens combo, how it works ?
Planning to buy D7000 and that tokina would be only NON nikon lens i use (only because of my budget, and i guess this is best value for money for wide angle)

Same here, would like to hear if anyone has D7000 and Tokina 11-16 lens combo, how it works ?
Planning to buy D7000 and that tokina would be only NON nikon lens i use (only because of my budget, and i guess this is best value for money for wide angle)

My friend is having D300 with Tokino 11-16 work impressive... will borrow from him and take a few snap and see how it goes...

Does anyone here encountered unable to open raw files on Photoshop CS5? can someone help me how to open it. thanks.

Happy New Year to all D7000 users and upcoming users.

captured during the new years eve 2011 countdown using Tamron 17-50 VC

DSC_0902.png

DSC_0906.png

To open RAW files taken with the D7000 on CS5, you need to download the Adobe camera raw 6.3 updater from adobe website itself.

juz gotten the mb-d11 battery grip from AP, many shops out of stock.

i hate the plastic command dial...lol, else almost quite solid overall. anyone can compare the build quality between this and D300S/D700's?

Hey Guys..
I'm new in photography and i just brought D7000 Kit Set.
I wan to find out which Memory Cards to use? Sandisk? Toshiba?..etc..Price Range!!
and is it a Must to buy a Filter?

Hey Guys..
I'm new in photography and i just brought D7000 Kit Set.
I wan to find out which Memory Cards to use? Sandisk? Toshiba?..etc..Price Range!!
and is it a Must to buy a Filter?

Most of the famous brand card should be ok... normally if you go for shooting only class 4 SD class should be enough..unless u wan to shoot video then different class needed.

Filter in order to protect your lens getting scratch and also plus those features that filter will provide you. ... but remember to get a good one if not it may degrade your photo quality as well.

baggiolee said:
juz gotten the mb-d11 battery grip from AP, many shops out of stock.

i hate the plastic command dial...lol, else almost quite solid overall. anyone can compare the build quality between this and D300S/D700's?

How much u buy for the battery grip?

i love the rubber on the grip. feels even better than the original one on the body

That's because the grip is made in china and the camera is made in thailand... maybe the next camera which nikon decide to be made in china then it will have the same nice rubber feel as the grip...

yap...i wonder why nikon does not put it on the camera itself.

maybe you can get the rubber grip by sending in and pay for replacement? :)

the rubber grip feels good but i feel that the one on the body feels more long lasting

Bought at $270 last night from AP Funan..

SLR Revo quoted $254 but no stock.. haiz..:bheart:

mine also from AP funan leh lol. seems only AP got stocks

anyway, give and take. juz enjoy our awesome grip.

maybe you can get the rubber grip by sending in and pay for replacement? :)

the rubber grip feels good but i feel that the one on the body feels more long lasting

the texture of my body grip is becoming smoother lol. no a good sign.

That's because the grip is made in china and the camera is made in thailand... maybe the next camera which nikon decide to be made in china then it will have the same nice rubber feel as the grip...

tat's a funny explanation. :bsmilie: