D700 price cut?

you mean singapore or US?

Did anyone hear anything from nikon Singapore? Nikon Singapore DSLR prices is pretty competitive to what I can get from Amazon US. I hope we get the reduction in RPP too.

I am have a D700 but want to get a 2nd body. It is either D800 or D700 if it is significantly cheaper.

Singapore price adjustments are very seldom announced... they just do it.

I think price of D700 just appreciated.

Someone selling a mint set with under 6000 actuations on B&S for $3000. Epic.....

$3000 for a 12mth old D700,

buy new 1 better lei. haha

saw someone selling tamron 17-50 non vc for $720 -.-

$3000 for a 12mth old D700,

buy new 1 better lei. haha

saw someone selling tamron 17-50 non vc for $720 -.-

new one locally 3050.
malaysia about 2.6k sgd.

ridiculous prices.

What's the quoted price, pm me pls :)

no quoted price ATM, but i just preorder first. can cancel anytime also haha

1st march is tmr. any news for price cut

No... none I heard so far... from the usual friendly store I check.... but who knows... tomorrow they decide to give us a surprise... :lovegrin:.... in any case, Canon Bro are also eagerly waiting for the new body announcement.... so Bro from N & C got something to be excited about.... :p

Everywhere now is having price cut for Nikon d700. Price off of at least $600. Go and ask to believe. Dun get caught by buying second hand on cs now..

Everywhere now is having price cut for Nikon d700. Price off of at least $600. Go and ask to believe. Dun get caught by buying second hand on cs now..

What is the price? Save everyone calling the shops

Where???

Edited... okie saw it... but it is oversea.... not happening here yet.... after convert, ard $2800++.... friendship price MAYBE can go to $2700..... but lets wait and see... not happening yet in Singapore.....

http://nikonrumors.com/2012/03/01/nikon-d700-is-now-500-cheaper.aspx/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NikonRumors+(NikonRumors.com)&utm_content=FeedBurner+user+view

Rejoice for those who is eyeing the FF finally...... though I already got mine.... still happy that finally it have come down to sub $3000 pricing..... and also for those eyeing 2nd hand.... the only one not too happy is those who intend to sell theirs around this time.... :sweat::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Can share here or PM me? Lazy to call but if price is damn good, time to get my 1st FF.

D3s price no drop?? BnS selling ard 4.5K now. Also tempting!!

my friend called lords and still selling at 3.1k leh... singapore no discount?

my friend called lords and still selling at 3.1k leh... singapore no discount?

Last time I asked Parisilk few months ago its already 2.8+k

Where???

Edited... okie saw it... but it is oversea.... not happening here yet.... after convert, ard $2800++.... friendship price MAYBE can go to $2700..... but lets wait and see... not happening yet in Singapore.....

Nikon D700 is now $500 cheaper | Nikon Rumors

Rejoice for those who is eyeing the FF finally...... though I already got mine.... still happy that finally it have come down to sub $3000 pricing..... and also for those eyeing 2nd hand.... the only one not too happy is those who intend to sell theirs around this time.... :sweat::rolleyes:

D700 price "overseas" actually went up.. Was hovering around 2.5k last year. Now it is around 2.7-2.8 and stocks are very tight. Mostly out of stock in most of our friendly neighboring stores.

Thanks for the price update on the D700 at "our friendly neighboring stores"! Saved me a trip to check.

Thanks for the price update on the D700 at "our friendly neighboring stores"! Saved me a trip to check.

It is actually almost out of stock over the bridge. 2 sets came in to one of the stores, and they were snatched up within a couple of days. Only the online store is expecting a few more units coming in, but they have a reserve list I think.

Can try penang if you happen to be there..I bought a few of my DSLR there and cheaper than USA and Hong Kong.

Can advise the shop name in Penang? Tks