D30 - Help.. Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hornet

Hi Guys, need some help over here.. I have just got myself D30. well..

1. looking for new Compact Flash card.. Know anyone selling 2nd hand 256 or 512 MB card ? or where is the cheapest place to purchase one of those..

2. Any idea if D30 have that red square light in the view finder when focus on the object like all the EOS camera have? I couldn't find how to set mine, only a beep sound when focused... or D30 doesn't have that ??

Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by Hornet

1. looking for new Compact Flash card.. Know anyone selling 2nd hand 256 or 512 MB card ? or where is the cheapest place to purchase one of those..

2. Any idea if D30 have that red square light in the view finder when focus on the object like all the EOS camera have? I couldn't find how to set mine, only a beep sound when focused... or D30 doesn't have that ??

Thanks in advance...

hmmm... so where did you get it from? i'm looking for one too...

Originally posted by Hornet

Thanks in advance...

1. AP is selling 512M CF Ridata for abt $370++

2. NO red square ..

Some other things to share..

1. I got my D30 for $2300 with BGED3(Battery pack) Mint Condition exactly like New- Good deal..
Today is the first day I am going digital.. the feeling is great.. playing around with the settings.. colour.. sharpness.. really cool.. like it very much and no Regret at all.. Worth the money spent....
So, for those of you out there... try it and u will love it...
Oh yeah.. there is one selling at CAmera Workshop-peninsula for $2300 (negotiable)- but the conditions is not as good as mine..

2. I have checked out the CF at the Camera Workshop.. 1GB IBM selling for $400.. good deal? 256M for 175 at Cathay..

3. the red square focus light.. sigh.. I knew it... Kinda so used to it and suddenly without it.. feel really weird...

Anyway.. thanks for those that replied to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.