culture in CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetrode, is there anyone you actually LIKE here?

sure u claim you give advice, esp on the G vs D vs VR vs the rest of the world issues, but to me it looks like you think you're higher and benevolently giving advice to the less fortunate. i would like to see if you actually treat someone at your level, and actually call a friend.

i am wondering becos i have plenty of friends that we treat each other on the same level, and i got to know them from here.

perhaps you are an island. of course, i would expect your reply NOT to be "yes i'm sorry i see the light now" but u know.. i thot i'd just give it a shot.

Do I have to like anyone per say? I can say I don't dislike a lot of people and have nothing against them.(with the exception of the Alpha male and all of his cronies, a certain rookie and a deceased bard whom have been an irritation to more people than my lonesome)

Of course I do not at one moment think I'm higher/better than anyone here, I'm just sick of the one sided advice being dished out by you and your friends. I have one certain occasions, even agreed with those I dislike if what they have said is correct. (e.g. the rookie). AND I have even critiqued and praised your work on at least one occasion with the full knowledge that you are one of the Alpha male's minions. Heck, now that I think of it, I've even agreed with the Alpha Male on a couple of occasions on a certain topic/subject/piece of advice.

:)

Oh good, thanks for confirming my suspicions.

It just that he has become so quiet like a PUSSY cat, recently.
Oh goody! Lets hope it remains that way.:D

this I also feel is uncalled for. I don't get it. Why dig up the past? I thought nowadays nikon forum is more interesting than what it was last time. At least now we have an ALPHA FEMALE :bsmilie:

;) internet problem, ppl get more direct and brave behind a nick mah

clause: ortega is my name, not just a nick, it is in my NRIC you know

Oh it is just not the nick. I'll say it to his face if I was in town and so would one overseas mod. Lets just say we would like to treat him to a knuckle sandwich.

Oh it is just not the nick. I'll say it to his face if I was in town and so would one overseas mod. Lets just say we would like to treat him to a knuckle sandwich.

the amount of rice in the ricebowl hasn't change, don't make yourself unhappy over someone you don't really know :)

all this anger, over posts on a forum :nono:
it is just not worth it, don't you think?

all this anger, over posts on a forum :nono:
it is just not worth it, don't you think?

come to think about it, when willing parties appear with the 'Beat Me' sign on them, it's sometimes quite entertaining to throw a couple of shurikens over the internet don't you think so? some people just ask for it, but end of the day, it's some kind of entertainment as well :bsmilie:

Do I have to like anyone per say? I can say I don't dislike a lot of people and have nothing against them.(with the exception of the Alpha male and all of his cronies, a certain rookie and a deceased bard whom have been an irritation to more people than my lonesome)

Of course I do not at one moment think I'm higher/better than anyone here, I'm just sick of the one sided advice being dished out by you and your friends. I have one certain occasions, even agreed with those I dislike if what they have said is correct. (e.g. the rookie). AND I have even critiqued and praised your work on at least one occasion with the full knowledge that you are one of the Alpha male's minions.

:)
u assume too much.

first, you do not know who "my friends" are.

second, i am not his minion, and you go further to imply i'm an in self-denial (that i am not his minion).

come to think about it, when willing parties appear with the 'Beat Me' sign on them, it's sometimes quite entertaining to throw a couple of shurikens over the internet don't you think so? some people just ask for it, but end of the day, it's some kind of entertainment as well :bsmilie:

entertainment yes, but all in the name of having some evil fun :devil:

u assume too much.

first, you do not know who "my friends" are.

second, i am not his minion, and you go further to imply i'm an in self-denial (that i am not his minion).

Not a supporter of his? Your previous support of him and his actions baffle me then.

BTW, I've noticed whenever something bad is said of the Alpha Male or some one is in disagreement with him, the usual suspects come out of the woodwork to support his cause.
Namely yourself, Night Rider, Issexon, Camembert, jbssn and a few others whom I care not to remember.

At least now we have an ALPHA FEMALE :bsmilie:

We can't have an Alpha female dominating us in Nikon Forum. This is against evolution.

What happens she turns to be a black widow spider and eats up every beta male she mates with? There will be very few Nikonians left liao. :sweat:

Not a supporter of his? Your previous support of him and his actions baffle me then.

BTW, I've noticed whenever something bad is said of the Alpha Male or some one is in disagreement with him, the usual suspects come out of the woodwork to support his cause.
Namely yourself, Night Rider, Issexon, Camembert, jbssn and a few others whom I care not to remember.

then if you go further down the way, you would also notice i join in plenty of other discussions, whether or not he was mentioned.

and even more down the way, i wasn't talking about him in this thread, and it isn't about him, you are the one that mentioned him in your response to me (and to others). i was asking about YOU and your high-horse attitude. why, u need to bring my/our attn back on him to mask what you are really like?

but since u like him so much let's con't talking about him: ever wonder why he has so many "supporters" as you say?

he could be the scum of the earth, with so many supporters.

you on the other hand, are the savior of newbies, with NO supporters.

sounds about right.

not really counting here lar, just BY THE WAY mar, that's wat i noticed.

We can't have an Alpha female dominating us in Nikon Forum. This is against evolution.

What happens she turns to be a black widow spider and eats up every beta male she mates with? There will be very few Nikonians left liao. :sweat:

At least they would die with smiles on their faces.
Unless of course, she wasn't a real female...:think:...actually come to think of it maybe they's still die with smiles on their faces even if she wasn't female.:bsmilie:

then if you go further down the way, you would also notice i join in plenty of other discussions, whether or not he was mentioned.

and even more down the way, i wasn't talking about him in this thread, and it isn't about him, you are the one that mentioned him in your response to me (and to others). i was asking about YOU and your high-horse attitude. why, u need to bring my/our attn back on him to mask what you are really like?

but since u like him so much let's con't talking about him: ever wonder why he has so many "supporters" as you say?

he could be the scum of the earth, with so many supporters.

you on the other hand, are the savior of newbies, with NO supporters.

sounds about right.

not really counting here lar, just BY THE WAY mar, that's wat i noticed.

Has it ever occurred to you that I don't have the need or want supporters?
I don't need people to carry my balls for me unlike many people on this very forum.

What need have I for supporters? My Y-fronts are enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.