Crossing Bridges Photo - Participants' photo sharing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my kind of egg. :D

a-DSC_0608sunsetLF.jpg

improve a lot... :thumbsup:

Lotus,

Pass it on.... now you can teach me how to do it!

Nokkie

A Big Thank you to dear Jimmy (Tangshooter) who spent almost 1 hour to teach me how to mount a border and add in my name on the pics.... aunty struggled like mad...finally learnt to use cs function..:embrass:

one more before i go koon..post one more:)

a-DSC_0958outofthewindowLF.jpg

nitez...till next week i have time to look at my pics...this is only the beginning of the tour..:sweat:

It was a pleasure meeting all of you at CB5 in Seam Reap. Thank you Eddy for a magnificently organized CB5. The challenge now is how do we build upon the foundations laid and strengthened over the last 5 years. I proposed a joint quarterly Crossing Bridges Photo Competition which a certain red dot company might sponsor. The aim is to have all submissions from within the membership of the 4 forums participating in the CB5 projects to be visible in all four forums.I believe its technically doable at no cost. I'm currently developing the CB Photo Competition with them on your behalf and will announce initial arrangements for approval of all four forum Admins soon.

In the meantime here are some crappy photos from me shot at Seam Reap with a G10 and a 1DsM2. Can you guess which ones were shot with the G10 and which ones by the 1DsM2?

Yusuf Hashim from Kuala Lumpur
Admin www.PhotoMalaysia.com

CS_Angkor-Thom_0394-PM.jpg

CS_G10_0054-PM.jpg

CS_G10_0220-PM.jpg

CS_G10_O8T0731-PM2-.jpg

CS_IMG_0425-PM.jpg

Last edited:
hi digitalartist, beautiful pics..especially your human pics are very refreshing nice and natural....:thumbsup:

post more..we appreciate them..

hey yusuf.. nice pics as usual
remember me ? from cb3 (vietnam)

HEre s mine. Not many keepers. :)

3038119564_f47fd63b60_b.jpg

Sampan boy at Tonle Sap

3038004444_cb3a225251_b.jpg

Young Monk

Heh heh

First and foremost, its great to meet you guys! It has been a wonderful trip, and i am looking forward for the next one. The trip is not all about the photos (disclaimer for my crappy photos), but its also about meeting old friends and making new friends. God willing, i will continue to join CB year on year. He he.. do you guys remember me? :ha ha

3034323810_d3ecb81bc6.jpg

I start with a 2 mins rendition of Bayon Temple, a combination of one minute work on lightroom to adjust the exposure, and another slight less than one minute to apply the "No-Brainer" curve on Lab Channel...

hi Tung 9, 11 , 12, 15........ love the depth and messages in those images

see you're starting to manage your flash in the other images !!

Thanks for everyone's effort in making this trip successful. Without you all, we wouldn't be there. A very big thanks to TA, he should be commented as well to put up all the arrangments.

Yes, this trip is a Eye Opener for us or many of us....look at the living condition. They are really really poor....

Hope to see you all again or in FB or MSN...

Yes, the competition...

Dan

It was a pleasure meeting all of you at CB5 in Seam Reap. Thank you Eddy for a magnificently organized CB5. The challenge now is how do we build upon the foundations laid and strengthened over the last 5 years. I proposed a joint quarterly Crossing Bridges Photo Competition which a certain red dot company might sponsor. The aim is to have all submissions from within the membership of the 4 forums participating in the CB5 projects to be visible in all four forums.I believe its technically doable at no cost. I'm currently developing the CB Photo Competition with them on your behalf and will announce initial arrangements for approval of all four forum Admins soon.

In the meantime here are some crappy photos from me shot at Seam Reap with a G10 and a 1DsM2. Can you guess which ones were shot with the G10 and which ones by the 1DsM2?

Yusuf Hashim from Kuala Lumpur
Admin www.PhotoMalaysia.com

Tungtong going back in Dec? Thinking of that too..

More images to share.

#1 Don't let that camera disguise fool you - it is actually a machine gun considering how tung "fire" it. hehehe.
3047218744_9f79a2623c_o.jpg

#2 Maiden
3047224818_7680be89d4_o.jpg

#3 An eye for you.
3047237936_4c0cc98b54_o.jpg

#4 Colours at Angkor
3046405609_c0433ef0f7_o.jpg

Tungtong going back in Dec? Thinking of that too..

:kok:tungtungtung! :cheers:tungungtung !

LAST CALL for Back to Angkor! ! ! (CB5.5 ? ha ha ha ! )

tt18.
3047160298_61a21e3f2f.jpg

tt19.
3047160120_2aac8df0bb.jpg

tt20.
3046325017_009df78cf9_o.jpg

tungtong2008

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.