Crossing Bridges Photo - Participants' photo sharing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if only... ;) I actually had it but left it at the hotel. Anyway, this was shot machine gun-style on the speedboat out to Tonle Sap.

Hi Gilbert, nice meeting you. The umbrella will be my trademark for CB5 :D. Will be coming to Singapore early next month. Perhaps we can meet up again.

huh..not fair, u meet gilbert only...:cry:

It was nice meeting all of you at CB5. It was a tiring but enjoyable 5 days. The last day's program was the icing on the cake.

A few photos from the last day to share.

#1 See the light
3036514083_ebd4a1acaa_o.jpg

#2 Prayers
3041292782_8639725971_o.jpg

#5 Doll
3042691297_4897c49af0_o.jpg

they ain't posed, are they? the umbrella are a nice background and the tones/colors are all lovely. are they looking at something at the same time? all looking up...

huh..not fair, u meet gilbert only...:cry:

Oops, sorry. My bad. Nice meeting all of you. I really had a great time.

they ain't posed, are they? the umbrella are a nice background and the tones/colors are all lovely. are they looking at something at the same time? all looking up...

#1 was looking at another photography. #2 was posed while for #5 I just gave her my umbrella while she looked everywhere - caught this by chance. ;) Thanks!

you have a way dealing with ppl... and these are the very important things to learn from, more than just settings and equipments that everyone ask.

you mean #1 was looking at another photographer rite? as for #2, you direct the monk to go between the saffron and gesture him that pose? and i'm just wondering if u carry the umbrella around while shooting... and did you get the umbrella back from her?

:embrass: MY FEW PHOTOSSSS

tt1.
3045631644_fd372e1575_o.jpg

tt2.
3044795383_117a7136ac.jpg

tt3.
3044795931_969a1432d1.jpg

tt4.
3044796445_9d300f7f40.jpg

tungtong2008

Last edited:
you have a way dealing with ppl... and these are the very important things to learn from, more than just settings and equipments that everyone ask.

you mean #1 was looking at another photographer rite? as for #2, you direct the monk to go between the saffron and gesture him that pose? and i'm just wondering if u carry the umbrella around while shooting... and did you get the umbrella back from her?

Yes to all 3. ;)

I carried the umbrella with me - stuck it inside one of the compartments of my Computrekker. I brought it along as I reckon that with the many temples we would be visiting, I thought it would add some colours. I'll post some from my umbrella series when I have processed them.

Thanks.

Hey tungtong, you're finally back! Unfortunately my broadband modem was struck by lightning this evening and I am using dial-up now. Will look at your photos when I am back at my office tomorrow.

1. On Day 5, after half a day at the Monastery and a lazy lunch, we headed off to the famous Tonle Sap lake. We reached a riverfront and transferred to several boats which took us in groups of 5-6 pax. The lake was so big it felt more like we were headed out to the ocean. Our destination was the Kompong Phlouk Fishing Village where the folks live on bungalows on stilts. The reflection of some of these houses on the calm waters (disturbed only by our motorboats) make quite a colourful image.
cam_float_0115.jpg

2. At the village, we came across a school for the villagers' kids. I was told that the kids take these boats to school and the family's status or wealth can be distinguished by looking at the boats conditions.
cam_village_0085.jpg

3. On the way back from our visit to Tonle Sap, we were greeted by the sight of a rainbow. Unfortunately, our boat was zipping around so fast it's hard to get a good composition. Anyway here's my best attempt on a bumpy boat. (Note to self: Tonle Sap is worth a second visit).
cam_rainbow_0127.jpg

A Big Thank you to dear Jimmy (Tangshooter) who spent almost 1 hour to teach me how to mount a border and add in my name on the pics.... aunty struggled like mad...finally learnt to use cs function..:embrass:

Start of Journey, Sunrise ..heading to Siem Reap..:D

[
a-DSC_0956bytheplanewindowblurblur1.jpg

a-DSC_0956bytheplanewindowblackblur.jpg

which colour better hah?

Last edited:
bhteh, u r ingenious

3045983726_0190289d82_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.