Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Man Utd - comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seems the flyboy sees manu as a stepping stone for his career, can't blame him, being offered such a high pay by a more prestigious club. Staying in england could be worse after so much media attention. Devils lynchmob! :bsmilie:

Its kinda true u know. In EPL, he was chopped and hackled and to leave Man Utd, only can go 1 club and that is 9 times CL winner RM and he is offered twice of what he is making. No one wants to go to a club that never win CL before and can't afford him. :bsmilie:

you will also miss his diving in action.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i think he scores more than he dives , to be fair to him , he is too speedy hence he got tripped by others easily.

you will also miss his diving in action.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i think he scores more than he dives , to be fair to him , he is too speedy hence he got tripped by others easily.

There are reports that Barca might come into the pic. I rather he sign for RM than Barca. Imagine Ronaldo and Messi tearing down your wings. :eek:

Go RM, its him and Robinho....think he isn't as scary as messi but then Barca might be breaking up its squad and have a new coach.

There are reports that Barca might come into the pic. I rather he sign for RM than Barca. Imagine Ronaldo and Messi tearing down your wings. :eek:

Go RM, its him and Robinho....think he isn't as scary as messi but then Barca might be breaking up its squad and have a new coach.

If Barca wants to break up the squad, propose swap with Messi will be perfect :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.